ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Hernandez suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, he killed and tried to kill plenty of people without feeling the slightest remorse. Supposedly, the Gators claim he was gay and that he killed the two he was acquitted of to cover it up. Apparently some crime reporter in Boston had dug it up and had leaked it on the radio yesterday and Aaron was apparently distraught it was public. So either he killed himself to cover that up OR he was "suicided" by his own gang, according to some Gator acquaintances.

And honestly I wouldn't put it past the guards either.

Your breaking news courtesy of moi five days earlier. You're welcome! :)

Apparently these "rumors" were pretty accurate given what was in his suicide letters.

Even better, Tribe, how much fun would it be if the national media started looking at what goes on down there and gives them the full Penn St. treatment?

Even better, Tribe, how much fun would it be if the national media started looking at what goes on down there and gives them the full Penn St. treatment?
Cute-cat-pray-to-god-please-help-me.jpg

What's the word on the letter? Read his family filed for possession of it and it was never given to his prison-pal - is that right?

What's the word on the letter? Read his family filed for possession of it and it was never given to his prison-pal - is that right?

It has def dropped out of the news. Extended conversation on the radio down in Miami. They even wrapped in the video of Pounceys kissing on draft day. I guess now that he is dead he is not news anymore. No click bait.

I'm convinced Urban had him offed cause he was worried he would tell to many tales about UF under Urbie.

There's some dispute as to whether the third letter exists as the lawyer for AH's family says it doesn't exist while his alleged lover's attorney says it does. But there's plenty of off the record statements that AH had earlier begged to have the alleged gay lover moved into his cell and that the warden had initially approved it before later deciding against it and leaving AH in a solitary cell for some reason.

There's some dispute as to whether the third letter exists as the lawyer for AH's family says it doesn't exist while his alleged lover's attorney says it does. But there's plenty of off the record statements that AH had earlier begged to have the alleged gay lover moved into his cell and that the warden had initially approved it before later deciding against it and leaving AH in a solitary cell for some reason.
lot of ways i could have predicted this case playing out. this wasn't one of them.
life really is full of curve balls.

It has def dropped out of the news. Extended conversation on the radio down in Miami. They even wrapped in the video of Pounceys kissing on draft day. I guess now that he is dead he is not news anymore. No click bait.

I'm convinced Urban had him offed cause he was worried he would tell to many tales about UF under Urbie.

Funny thing here...supposedly the shootings at UF all started because one of the guys "stole" one of the Pouncey's necklace at a club. I have always wondered how a man could steal another 300 pound man's necklace at a club without serious consequences. What type of club was this?

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...e-2007-gainesville-shooting-according-sources

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Reactions: noleclone2
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT