ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone get flooded in Fort Lauderdale??

I’m down this way

26” in 24 hrs it’s a mess

Tornado touched down in Wilton manors

On one project I had the poo empty and it’s now over half full

Reactions: BrianNole777
I live just south of Ft Lauderdale airport. We had 12 inches of rain in 24 hours at my house, over 16 inches in 36 hours. Our home is up on a small incline and the water was above the sidewalk. I would guess about 18 inches in the street at that time. We did not have any water get into the house. We speculate it would take over 5 feet of rain to flood the home.

I only have to drive 3.7 miles from the train to home. It took me 55 minutes to get home on Wednesday. As i was driving home, a F0 tornado crossed the street 3 cars in front of me. The trees in the median were snapped like twigs. Worse than any hurricane I have been through. And I have survived plenty!

The street flooding was the worst I have ever seen. I have an SUV and was worried I would get stuck. Lots of debris in the street and many, many cars stuck in the water, floating like toy boats from the wake of the cars. There were plenty of Aholes driving thru the puddles. I got so irate that I pulled into the flooding just enough to make one of them jump the curb. It was the highlight of the drive home

Yesterday morning driving to work was terrible as well. You had to dodge the abandoned cars as well as the flooding. What a sh!t show.

I live just south of Ft Lauderdale airport. We had 12 inches of rain in 24 hours at my house, over 16 inches in 36 hours. Our home is up on a small incline and the water was above the sidewalk. I would guess about 18 inches in the street at that time. We did not have any water get into the house. We speculate it would take over 5 feet of rain to flood the home.

I only have to drive 3.7 miles from the train to home. It took me 55 minutes to get home on Wednesday. As i was driving home, a F0 tornado crossed the street 3 cars in front of me. The trees in the median were snapped like twigs. Worse than any hurricane I have been through. And I have survived plenty!

The street flooding was the worst I have ever seen. I have an SUV and was worried I would get stuck. Lots of debris in the street and many, many cars stuck in the water, floating like toy boats from the wake of the cars. There were plenty of Aholes driving thru the puddles. I got so irate that I pulled into the flooding just enough to make one of them jump the curb. It was the highlight of the drive home

Yesterday morning driving to work was terrible as well. You had to dodge the abandoned cars as well as the flooding. What a sh!t show.
I was wondering about you!

Glad you didn’t flood

I saw tons of homes with 2+ feet of water in them

Mold will grow fast with our humidity

I’m born and raised in ft Lauderdale

Never seen floods like this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT