ADVERTISEMENT

Best old LR spoof?

I acted like my wife found my phone on and logged in to warchant

Went on for hours

I spoofed them all, even some that are still on here now

• Haha
Reactions: BrianNole777
Brainvision reminds me of UCLA , sometimes 61 does too

Me, I’m still the same dumbass, but the guilding and lobotomy have calmed me down (5 yr vacay will do it too), but mostly
Slow rolling out of respect for DFS!

For the right compensation, I am willing to submit to DNA tests (but no finger in butt) to prove that I'm no relation whatsoever to Brainvision/UCLA. There are many of his views that I do not share, but they seem to come from a good place. He's clearly an awesome human being we should all aspire to be more like.

That is really kind of you to say. I genuinely appreciate it. You seem like a pretty great human being, as well.
If you or your wife has a single sister between the ages of early 40s to early 60s, and her world views are anywhere from slightly (very very slightly) right of center to left of center but not too mind-stretchingly left, then we might be able to share future Thanksgivings and other holidays and family getaways. Please keep me in mind.
(also, she can't have cats that she intends to keep, sorry)

• Haha
Who got anal raped by the crepe myrtle?
Whoever that was, it looks like it could have been revenge rape

He ran out of town faster than Urban Meyer left Hogtown
Even faster than the Baltimore Colts evacuated?

1396111387000-F17-Indianapolis-burn-02.jpg

Who was the guy who tried to pass himself off as an alum, but couldn't answer any questions about his time there? For example, he didn't know anything about the Sweet Shoppe?

I'm thinking the best spoof was when someone (UCLA?) pretended to post pics of his wife and then "took them down."

The best part of that thread to me was people playing along, especially Shane going into detail "...nips that could cut glass..." 🤣

some guy named bushido was also caught being less than truthful, or at least overstating his service IIRC. Anyone else remember that? Might have been on twitter.

I always laugh about the @GoNolz journey “to find himself” after leaving the law firm. He wound up over in Tennessee and had the epic boxsit event where @TNNolelady (or something like that) was drinking straight of a box of vino.
I still have pictures of @BelemNole ‘s wife that nearly shut down the internet one night.
@fsujReed has a picture trove of LR folks tailgating.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the best spoof was when someone (UCLA?) pretended to post pics of his wife and then "took them down."

The best part of that thread to me was people playing along, especially Shane going into detail "...nips that could cut glass..." 🤣

some guy named bushido was also caught being less than truthful, or at least overstating his service IIRC. Anyone else remember that? Might have been on twitter.
That was Belem.

Reactions: Bartdog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT