ADVERTISEMENT

Best old LR spoof?

I always laugh about the @GoNoles journey “to find himself” after leaving the law firm. He wound up over in Tennessee and had the epic boxsit event where @TNNolelady (or something like that) was drinking straight of a box of vino.
I still have pictures of @BelemNole ‘s wife that nearly shut down the internet one night.
@jreed has a picture trove of LR folks tailgating.
@Gonolz

Reactions: billanole
I always laugh about the @GoNolz journey “to find himself” after leaving the law firm. He wound up over in Tennessee and had the epic boxsit event where @TNNolelady (or something like that) was drinking straight of a box of vino.
I still have pictures of @BelemNole ‘s wife that nearly shut down the internet one night.
@jreed has a picture trove of LR folks tailgating.
Wait that was REAL? I arrived after the edit and assumed there never actually WERE any pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: NoleFan2U
Bob ran off when some of the guys demanded that he post pics of his daughter IIRC.
He had some interesting inside scoops on politics because he was on some Senators staff.
BIF was pissed that his sled dawgs were not more productive and continually hated on restaurant service/food quality.
To be earnest, he was a real peach.

I do miss the guy.

Bob ran off when some of the guys demanded that he post pics of his daughter IIRC.
He had some interesting inside scoops on politics because he was on some Senators staff.

I think you're right.

Everyone started making fun of his daughter and her boyfriend and Bob left the LR and didn't come back.

He was a lawyer and amazingly full of himself.

I still like the one about the Flat Earth and the three pages between Gary and the poster about curvature and altitude and how it was a hoax by airplane manufacturers. It was funny to me anyway.

What is the stolen valor story? And how did y’all figure out that he was lying?
People that were in the military speak a different way about things and have different terms they use. You can tell when folks that haven't served or weren't in a certain area speak of them like they were there. I had a guy interview for a job a few years ago state he had a Silver Star and Purple Heart, even had the DD-214 to back it up. In the interview he out of the blue "mentioned it" without being asked which set off red flags. Come to find out he was never in the military and doctored a PDF version of his DD214.

Reactions: BrianNole777
A Vietnam marine I’ve known for 30 plus years never speaks of the actual times his team engaged with the Vietcong

He talks of being a marine etc but not about combat.he was Recon!

I’m positive some combat vets would love to get their hands on those liars!

A Vietnam marine I’ve known for 30 plus years never speaks of the actual times his team engaged with the Vietcong

I came across this video a while back.. I loved how the true vet, just let him talk himself in circles

I came across this video a while back.. I loved how the true vet, just let him talk himself in circles

The CIB part was comical. He had three which would be impossible due to the time periods awarded. He would have had to seen combat in three different periods 50-53, 61-95 and 01-21.

The CIB part was comical. He had three which would be impossible due to the time periods awarded. He would have had to seen combat in three different periods 50-53, 61-95 and 01-21.

I like the comment “all I do, is go out on missions”

Thanks guy. That really clears it up

• Haha
Reactions: GeddyLee09
FreeSpirit was amazing, too. ;)
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I've known some that never said a word about their time in combat and others who you couldn't get to stop talking about it after a few beers too many. Heck, one buddy would pull out a photo album with pictures from the battlefield.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT