ADVERTISEMENT

Best old LR spoof?

Our own Stolen Valor poster, Pben.
What is the stolen valor story? And how did y’all figure out that he was lying?

There are groups that expose these stolen valor guys. Somebody had a link and Pben disappeared from here.

I belong to a credit union that's exclusively for military family members (my Grandfathers were in the military) and get asked once a year if I was in the military by a clerk when I use my debit card.

I always answer the truth which is "No, but my Grandfathers were "

CSB. :)

I was around in those days under the surfdaddy or smurfdaddy moniker and was way more political then. Nowadays I ,while still fervent in my beliefs, have not changed them. While, as things turned out that PBens lies came out. I and many of you hate him but we will always love him

Reactions: BrianNole777
PhillyNole had some great Penthouse Forum stories.
That dude was hilarious. He had some libido, according to him and only banged 10s.

There was another military guy who had a sig pic of himself and his wife, who was not super attractive, and he caught a ration of shit over her looks til he split.

Last edited:
That dude was hilarious. He had some libido, according to him and only banged 10s.

There was another military guy who had a sig pic of himself and his wife, who was not super attractive, and he caught a ration of shit over her looks til he split.
Wasn't that Ranger5171 or something like that. He had a pic of his Ranger class or something.
And no, I don't mean the regular poster that went to the LR tailgates and was a Ranger.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Wasn't that Ranger5171 or something like that. He had a pic of his Ranger class or something.
And no, I don't mean the regular poster that went to the LR tailgates and was a Ranger.
Could be. At one point his sig pic was him and his wife.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT