ADVERTISEMENT

COVID-19 is real deal and I just witness it before my eyes

Say what? Members of Congress and the USPS aren't American citizens like you or I?

You are suggesting there is a carve out for these special citizens (maybe he knew that there would be mass defiance and was proactive).

On the other side of his mouth, private companies with over 100 people are being mandated by OSHA for these vaccines.

The more you talk about this stuff Pops the more I see how misinformed you are.

GO NOLES!!!
How is anything about what I said misinformed? Just bc you don’t like something doesn’t mean I’m misinformed. Congress sets its own rules and Congress is not a company of over 100 people so it would apply to them anyhow.

How is anything about what I said misinformed? Just bc you don’t like something doesn’t mean I’m misinformed. Congress sets its own rules and Congress is not a company of over 100 people so it would apply to them anyhow.

@F4Gary stated that the POTUS put mandates over ALL federal employees (including military) with the exception of Congress and the USPS.

@PopsNole stated POTUS didn't have authority over Congress and you were unsure about the USPS.

Now you are stating Congress always is treated differently and further suggesting that Congress has the authority to override Presidential Executive Order (which this was, not a law which went through the proper channels).

Did I miss something Pops? If so, I apologize.

GO NOLES!!!

Last edited:
@F4Gary stated that the POTUS put mandates over ALL federal employees (including military) with the exception of Congress and the USPS.

@PopsNole stated POTUS didn't have authority over Congress and you were unsure about the USPS.

Now you are stating Congress always is treated differently and further suggesting that Congress has the authority to override Presidential Executive Order (which this was, not a law which went through the proper channels).

Did I miss something Pops? If so, I apologize.

GO NOLES!!!
President has authority over USPS. Meant not sure why he would not include them.

They don't want 1/10th of a teaspoonful injected into their muscle but they'll take 2 teaspoonfuls diluted and injected into a vein which is then circulated throughout their body in the blink of an eye.

The best part?? It's not a drug! It's a manufactured antibody, like the one we were trying to teach your body to make with the vax!!

People have got to quit thinking in absolutes, we're all in a big math test against the virus. Come get on the right side of the equation!!
The antibodies aren’t injected into a vein.

Reactions: goldmom
The CDC flipped on mask wearing because they changed their narrative from "masks don't prevent the wearer from catching the virus" which is true to "masks reduce likelihood of the wearer transmitting the virus" which also may be true but is clearly debated.

The flu vaccine, however, is not comparable to COVID vaccines as far as efficacy goes. Totally different reasons due to totally different situations.
Flu shot isn’t a vaccine under the traditional definition of a vaccine. I’ve had awful experiences with the flu shot. Maybe 1 neutral experience. Unlikely to get it again.

I live in a very small county. The entire population is less than 13,000. Just in my small circle, I've lost three friends in less than 30 days. Each one was a heartbreaking loss. As a child I was vaccinated against Polio and Smallpox. I'm considered high risk, so I went for the Covid vaccine as soon as I was eligible and I'll do the same with the booster. It's as much to help protect the people around me as it is to protect myself.

Say what? Members of Congress and the USPS aren't American citizens like you or I?

You are suggesting there is a carve out for these special citizens (maybe he knew that there would be mass defiance and was proactive).

On the other side of his mouth, private companies with over 100 people are being mandated by OSHA for these vaccines.

The more you talk about this stuff Pops the more I see how misinformed you are.

GO NOLES!!!
OSHA mandate won't hold up in court, IMO.

What’s your specific hesitancy towards the vaccine? (This is always my favorite part)
I know the question was directed to PVN but I wanted to give you my reason. My entire hesitancy is distrust of government and the fact they are strong arming people into it. If they push it I resist. Don’t order me around. There it is in a nutshell. I refuse to be controlled by government, especially when it comes to medical decisions.

I know the question was directed to PVN but I wanted to give you my reason. My entire hesitancy is distrust of government and the fact they are strong arming people into it. If they push it I resist. Don’t order me around. There it is in a nutshell. I refuse to be controlled by government, especially when it comes to medical decisions.
See that's the best part. They are not going to force you to get the shot. They are going to make it so you have to get the shot in order to work, travel, rent an apartment, stay in a hotel ect... You'll get the shot on your own as a basis to be able to live. But its still your choice of course.

President has authority over USPS. Meant not sure why he would not include them.
USPS is part of the executive branch but they are an independent agency so not included in federal personnel actions. They are covered by the OSHA requirement so will have to follow that one if it holds up.

USPS is part of the executive branch but they are an independent agency so not included in federal personnel actions. They are covered by the OSHA requirement so will have to follow that one if it holds up.
Looks like Biden carved out an exemption for the USPS and they oftentimes aren't subject to such orders anyhow. They're governed by a separate statute from what I see.

What else do you refuse to allow the government to allow you to or not allow you to do?

They also haven't ordered you to get the vaccine.

Looks like Biden carved out an exemption for the USPS and they oftentimes aren't subject to such orders anyhow. They're governed by a separate statute from what I see.
Not really anything special in this case. They don't normally fall under federal employee personnel actions.

My friend works for an animal hospital and received this fancy ivermectin gift from big pharma.

mQU6x5p.jpeg

Just a friendly reminder that if your dog or horse have heartworms that you can also take their medication and spend 3 days on the toilet then wind up in the hospital lol.

My friend works for an animal hospital and received this fancy ivermectin gift from big pharma.

mQU6x5p.jpeg

Just a friendly reminder that if your dog or horse have heartworms that you can also take their medication and spend 3 days on the toilet then wind up in the hospital lol.
Yeah but if you had heartworms you would have knocked those right on out as well.

Reactions: Dhersh
i'm curious. if you're fully vaxxed and wind up in hospital with a severe case of covid, would you continue to reject the use of a drug that has a safety profile that exceeds OTC drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen on the chance that it may do no harm and could be helpful?

or just roll with remdesivir that requires frequent blood tests to make sure it hasn't destroyed your liver?

Reactions: SteveT1 and Dhersh
Or you could just get the Ivermectin intended for human use...
Ivermectin is ivermectin lol. If there are parasites in your body, then I agree you should take ivermectin or any other doctor prescribed antiparasitic.

Ivermectin is ivermectin lol. If there are parasites in your body, then I agree you should take ivermectin or any other doctor prescribed antiparasitic.
Merck even said there is nothing suggesting it's a proper treatment for Covid. If it was you would think Merck would be marketing the hell out of it.

but it is a drug that has known antiviral and anticancer properties prior to covid.

Merck even said there is nothing suggesting it's a proper treatment for Covid. If it was you would think Merck would be marketing the hell out of it.
The fact that they had to release a statement is ridiculous enough.

i'm sure they have no conflict of interest where multi-billion dollar contracts for Molunupiravir are concerned and also that Merck has no profit line in a drug that has been off patent for 40 years.

but it is a drug that has known antiviral and anticancer properties prior to covid.
Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.

It is an antiparasitic. It is not an antiviral or anticancer (though I have read it had shown a positive affect on tumors in a trial).

Last edited:
Merck would get fined potentially hundreds of millions of dollars for advertising a drug for off-label use. It is illegal. They would know this for certain since they have already been down that path with the FDA for Vioxx.

Pfizer is well accustomed to this also for their $2.3B faux pas with COX-2 drugs.

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.

It is an antiparasitic. It is not an antiviral or anticancer (though it has shown a positive affect on tumors in trials).
any FDA approved drug can be used off label with informed consent.

any FDA approved drug can be used off label with informed consent.
I'm not aware of what those bylaws state, but I can all but assure you that said bylaws don't provide support for the argument of ivermectin to treat COVID.

I'm not aware of what those bylaws state, but I can all but assure you that said bylaws don't provide support for the argument of ivermectin to treat COVID.
so to be clear, as a fully vaxxed person, if you were in hospital with a severe case of COVID it is fair to surmise that you would reject ivermectin?

so to be clear, as a fully vaxxed person, if you were in hospital with a severe case of COVID it is fair to surmise that you would reject ivermectin?
I would always always always always defer to the treating physician as I would expect them to know which medications are used to treat what.

Reactions: GbrNole
I would always always always always defer to the treating physician as I would expect them to know which medications are used to treat what.
but it's a novel virus and every med used for treatment would be either emergency use or off label use and require your informed consent. would you reject to consent if recommended by your treating physician?

That study was done by a group trying to get Ivermectin approved to treat Covid. Interestingly they still said they had no conflict of interest with the study. They essentially pooled other studies that they had no information on to form their study. They also left out the part where the underlying studies were largely not peer reviewed, had extremely low data sets and were inherently unreliable.

but it's a novel virus and every med used for treatment would be either emergency use or off label use and require your informed consent. would you reject to consent if recommended by your treating physician?
If there were no better options, yes.

Reactions: GbrNole
What else do you refuse to allow the government to allow you to or not allow you to do?

They also haven't ordered you to get the vaccine.
I guess it’s my background. The more I am pressured into something the more I question why. I attended Kent State University not long after the killing there. One of the wounded was a classmate of my husband in high school. I was there during a protest against building on the site of the killings. Students erected a tent city on the site to prevent any construction.

I am quite stubborn and refuse to be bullied.

That study was done by a group trying to get Ivermectin approved to treat Covid. Interestingly they still said they had no conflict of interest with the study. They essentially pooled other studies that they had no information on to form their study. They also left out the part where the underlying studies were largely not peer reviewed, had extremely low data sets and were inherently unreliable.
Yeah its meta-analysis. That study is not a justification of that drug to treat COVID. As they state numerous times, more research needs to be done (mostly in order to get a widely available drug to underserved countries until the vaccine reaches them).

See that's the best part. They are not going to force you to get the shot. They are going to make it so you have to get the shot in order to work, travel, rent an apartment, stay in a hotel ect... You'll get the shot on your own as a basis to be able to live. But its still your choice of course.
In other words, bully people. Fortunately for me none of the avenues they are using can hurt me. I only travel by my own car. I don’t go to hotels. I own my own home so no rent restriction. I’m retired so no work restriction. I can afford to stand up to the bullying in support of those that can’t.

In other words, bully people. Fortunately for me none of the avenues they are using can hurt me. I only travel by my own car. I don’t go to hotels. I own my own home so no rent restriction. I’m retired so no work restriction. I can afford to stand up to the bullying in support of those that can’t.
Are there any government mandates that you do not think are bullying?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT