ADVERTISEMENT

Flat Earthers

Do we have any on this board? I would like to learn more about the idea behind the earth being flat.
What do you personally think is the % probability that the earth is actually flat (or at least much closer to being flat than to being an orb?)

What do you personally think is the % probability that the earth is actually flat (or at least much closer to being flat than to being an orb?)

As of right now, 0.00%. Although I am open to the discussion and to hear why it may be flat.

Should we not let every voice be heard?

Reactions: BrianNole777
As of right now, 0.00%. Although I am open to the discussion and to hear why it may be flat.

Should we not let every voice be heard?
Can you also please determine if jackalopes are real? Pretty good chance they are, but everytime they start hopping around the aliens beam them up for mixed grill.

Yes it was me, and yes it is still flat. It is hard to give up your ball.

In fact I took a picture today of an island that is 25 miles away and it should of been 440 feet behind the curve, but you can see the whole island. The ballers say it is a mirage, i say we can see it because it is flat.

In fact I took a picture today of an island that is 25 miles away and it should of been 440 feet behind the curve, but you can see the whole island. The ballers say it is a mirage, i say we can see it because it is flat.
welcome-back-kotter-dance.gif

In fact I took a picture today of an island that is 25 miles away and it should have been 440 feet behind the curve, but you can see the whole island. The ballers say it is a mirage, i say we can see it because it is flat.
3 very serious questions…
How far is the closest edge of our flat earth to the US east coast?
Which is the closest airport to an edge?
Are there any edge bungee concessions that haven’t already been snapped up and if so, how does one procure those?
Thx

Reactions: GeddyLee09
3 very serious questions…
How far is the closest edge of our flat earth to the US east coast?
Which is the closest airport to an edge?
Are there any edge bungee concessions that haven’t already been snapped up and if so, how does one procure those?
Thx
there is no edge, we live in a realm of sorts, with a floor and a ceiling. The stars and moon are nothing more than lights on the firmament. Space is fake, there is no star wars type space, that is all a magic show.

Those questions you have are very typical, you go to google and search you will get sites that talk about a cat, and gravity, and love to say FEs think we live on a disk in space, like i said there is no space. Space is absolutely ridiculous.

that is not what FEs think, like i said no edge, no disk in space, that is strawman stuff.

We are not allowed to explore farther south or out past the 60th parallel south, it is a law in the Antarctic Treaty signed by all the nations, you can go on a cruise ship, take a zodiak and step on a peninsula and get a picture of a penguin, but no one can independently explore Antartica, if we were able to, then immediately it would become apparent that the earth is flat and we are not on a ball.

We live in a big lake, the continents are islands and the shoreline around us is Antarctica. The North Pole is in the middle and it is magnetic, all compasses point north even in the south or out beyond the equator, they still point north.

What is beyond the shoreline is up to debate, I think we are on endless type plain and there are other suns very close with worlds just like ours but maybe 20 thousand miles beyond the shoreline of Antarctica.

Our sun is very close and it moves around and over us once a day. It might be 50 miles across, 250k feet up. Here is link to a kind of the going map, but FEs dont really know, it is all not known.

Hard to link pictures anymore

And here is a another picture that could be what we live in, our earth is in the middle, and then there is the ice wall per se, then another realm close by.

Last edited:
there is no edge, we live in a realm of sorts, with a floor and a ceiling. The stars and moon are nothing more than lights on the firmament. Space is fake, there is no star wars type space, that is all a magic show.

We are not allowed to explore farther south or out past the 60th parallel south, it is a law in the Antarctic Treaty signed by all the nations, you can go on a cruise ship take a zodiak and step on a peninsula and get a picture of a penguin, but no one cant independently explore Antartica, if we were able to then immediately it would become apparent that the earth is flat and we are not on a ball.

We live a big lake, the continents are island and the shoreline around us is Antarctica. The North Pole is in the middle and it is magnetic, all compasses point nort even south or out beyond the equator. What is beyond the shoreline is up to debate, I think we are on endless type plain and there are other suns very close with worlds just like ours but maybe 20 thousand miles beyond the shoreline of Antarctica.

Our sun is very close and it moves around and over us once a day. It might be 50 miles across, 250k feet up. He is kind of the going map, but FEs dont really know, it is all not known.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing.

I will definitely read into the Antarctic Treaty.

Reactions: NoleLizards
I have been to this park, which is just a short drive south of where I live. It's fascinating what people have been willing to believe through the years.

Those questions you have are very typical, you go to google and search you will get sites that talk about a cat, and gravity, and love to say FEs think we live on a disk in space, like i said there is no space. Space is absolutely ridiculous.

that is not what FEs think, like i said no edge, no disk in space, that is strawman stuff.

We are not allowed to explore farther south or out past the 60th parallel south, it is a law in the Antarctic Treaty signed by all the nations, you can go on a cruise ship, take a zodiak and step on a peninsula and get a picture of a penguin, but no one can independently explore Antartica, if we were able to, then immediately it would become apparent that the earth is flat and we are not on a ball.

We live in a big lake, the continents are islands and the shoreline around us is Antarctica. The North Pole is in the middle and it is magnetic, all compasses point north even in the south or out beyond the equator, they still point north.

What is beyond the shoreline is up to debate, I think we are on endless type plain and there are other suns very close with worlds just like ours but maybe 20 thousand miles beyond the shoreline of Antarctica.

Our sun is very close and it moves around and over us once a day. It might be 50 miles across, 250k feet up. Here is link to a kind of the going map, but FEs dont really know, it is all not known.

And here is a another picture that could be what we live in, our earth is in the middle, and then there is the ice wall per se, then another realm close by.

ae340bab1833197705565020317fae7a5ba7f8ca.gif

I have been to this park, which is just a short drive south of where I live. It's fascinating what people have been willing to believe through the years.

this is the stuff the controllers want you to find, they dont want you to actually do some real researcdh

this is the stuff the controllers want you to find, they dont want you to actually do some real researcdh
Thank you for the explanations.
How many of your family members also believe, and how much do you try to help more of them understand what’s what? Does it ever work?

My only thought, if true, we live in something similar to a snow globe that moves on multiple axis which can demonstrate how seasons can still exist with a flat earth.

Did someone explore the boundaries beyond the ice edge? I'm genuinely curious about that map.

Reactions: 12Nole
What about the satellite images that show the Earth is round??
First of all, the word "round" is not the best word, a dinner plate can be round, a table can be round, better to use Ball or Sphere. Round can be two dimensional. In fact the only reference in the bible that ballers love to bring up is in Isaiah 40-22, "he who sits upon the circle of the earth." A circle is round. There are over 40 quotes in the bible that support a flat stationary earth, I digress.

I am sorry to tell you this but there re like no images of earth, Lots of CGI. The image on your first iphone was done using cgi, there are no photographs. Start l;ooking at images and comparing the ones, they all have problems.

First of all, the word "round" is not the best word, a dinner plate can be round, a table can be round, better to use Ball or Sphere. Round can be two dimensional. In fact the only reference in the bible that ballers love to bring up is in Isaiah 40-22, "he who sits upon the circle of the earth." A circle is round. There are over 40 quotes in the bible that support a flat stationary earth, I digress.

I am sorry to tell you this but there re like no images of earth, Lots of CGI. The image on your first iphone was done using cgi, there are no photographs. Start l;ooking at images and comparing the ones, they all have problems.

If the Earth is indeed flat, what difference does it make?

And since you quoted the Bible, what denomination are you?

Just curious. :)

Reactions: spencerklly
Did someone explore the boundaries beyond the ice edge? I'm genuinely curious about that map.

Admiral Byrd did three times, his last excursion was in like 1956, operation high jump i believe, he came back =and went on a tv show and told the country there is land beyond the poles rich with resources like uranium and coal. He was dead two years later and the treaty was signed at that point too.

here is his interview-

A curious position is possible interactions with interdiminsional beings/aliens/angels/whatever by astronauts. The radio frequencies for shuttle launches are open to public. Generally they switch frequency sporadically. This was from and individual on JRE. The astronauts exited earth and before frequencies changed, you hear "we see them now"... then silence.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12Nole
If the Earth is indeed flat, what difference does it make?

And since you quoted the Bible, what denomination are you?

Just curious. :)
i would rather focus on the information.

Pick your reason.

There are economical reasons-we give NASA $65M a day, looks at all the space agencies plus the private sector-musk and the others
Spiritual reasons-if it is flat then then the religions have more stance. There a lot of christian flat earthers but there a lot of christians period.

If it is a flat realm then many think it was created, and that makes all of us very special. The heliocentric model makes people feel insignificant, like we are spinning and moving ungodly speeds through space all by ourselves, we are small.

i would rather focus on the information.

Pick your reason.

There are economical reasons-we give NASA $65M a day, looks at all the space agencies plus the private sector-musk and the others
Spiritual reasons-if it is flat then then the religions have more stance. There a lot of christian flat earthers but there a lot of christians period.

If it is a flat realm then many think it was created, and that makes all of us very special. The heliocentric model makes people feel insignificant, like we are spinning and moving ungodly speeds through space all by ourselves, we are small.
Do you believe heaven is above the firmament?

A curious position is possible interactions with interdiminsional beings/aliens/angels/whatever by astronauts. The radio frequencies for shuttle launches are open to public. Generally they switch frequency sporadically. This was from and individual on JRE. The astronauts exited earth and before frequencies changed, you here "we see them now"... then silence.
there is no space and not a single astronaut has ever went up in the space shuttle, the rockets did but not the people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT