ADVERTISEMENT

Flat Earthers

Do you believe heaven is above the firmament?
Good question, but the firmament is real imo, whats is above it is a guess. What is below us is a guess too, we have only dug down 8.5 miles and could not go any further, called the russian bore hole,

although they seem to know what is below that all the way to the core, that is alla wild guess to..

Reactions: spencerklly
Good question, but the firmament is real imo, whats is above it is a guess. What is below us is a guess too, we have only dug down 8.5 miles and could not go any further, called the russian bore hole,

although they seem to know what is below that all the way to the core, that is alla wild guess to..
I do have some ideas about "lizard men", etc... I've always been curious of what is beyond. Allegedly the dinosaurs are still alive and other beings are even deeper below.

I do have some ideas about "lizard men", etc... I've always been curious of what is beyond. Allegedly the dinosaurs are still alive and other beings are even deeper below.
thats fine but i do not do the whole lizard david icke thing...i dont dinosaurs existed . they have really never found a whole skeleton and the whole idea of their existence just popped up in the 1800s, by some rather shady dudes.

Reactions: spencerklly
thats fine but i do not do the whole lizard david icke thing...i dont dinosaurs existed . they have really never found a whole skeleton and the whole idea of their existence just popped up in the 1800s, by some rather shady dudes.
Is there anything neat that we haven't discussed you believe or investigate?

i would rather focus on the information.

Pick your reason.

There are economical reasons-we give NASA $65M a day, looks at all the space agencies plus the private sector-musk and the others
Spiritual reasons-if it is flat then then the religions have more stance. There a lot of christian flat earthers but there a lot of christians period.

If it is a flat realm then many think it was created, and that makes all of us very special. The heliocentric model makes people feel insignificant, like we are spinning and moving ungodly speeds through space all by ourselves, we are small.

Are you a Jehova's Witness?

What university did you graduate from and what was your major?

Space may be the final frontier but it’s made in a Hollywood basement.
RHCPeppers..the whole story is hiding in plain site. They are a famous band but they never went like pop maroon five famous sell out poppy hogwash. They know the story and through songs they give clues, but most people care to not listen.

RHCPeppers..the whole story hiding in plain site. They are a famous band but they never went like pop maroon five famous sell out poppy hogwash. They know the story and through songs they give clues, but most people care to not listen.
Who are the 5 people in America who would most shock us if we knew as you do that they are in on the big scam?

Reactions: BrianNole777
there is no edge, we live in a realm of sorts, with a floor and a ceiling. The stars and moon are nothing more than lights on the firmament. Space is fake, there is no star wars type space, that is all a magic show.

Those questions you have are very typical, you go to google and search you will get sites that talk about a cat, and gravity, and love to say FEs think we live on a disk in space, like i said there is no space. Space is absolutely ridiculous.

that is not what FEs think, like i said no edge, no disk in space, that is strawman stuff.

We are not allowed to explore farther south or out past the 60th parallel south, it is a law in the Antarctic Treaty signed by all the nations, you can go on a cruise ship, take a zodiak and step on a peninsula and get a picture of a penguin, but no one can independently explore Antartica, if we were able to, then immediately it would become apparent that the earth is flat and we are not on a ball.

We live in a big lake, the continents are islands and the shoreline around us is Antarctica. The North Pole is in the middle and it is magnetic, all compasses point north even in the south or out beyond the equator, they still point north.

What is beyond the shoreline is up to debate, I think we are on endless type plain and there are other suns very close with worlds just like ours but maybe 20 thousand miles beyond the shoreline of Antarctica.

Our sun is very close and it moves around and over us once a day. It might be 50 miles across, 250k feet up. Here is link to a kind of the going map, but FEs dont really know, it is all not known.

Hard to link pictures anymore

And here is a another picture that could be what we live in, our earth is in the middle, and then there is the ice wall per se, then another realm close by.

I guess you think that no one went to the moon, too. Right?

Have you ever flown from the US to Asia? From that altitude, you can see the curve of the planet.

Reactions: BrianNole777

Have you ever flown from the US to Asia? From that altitude, you can see the curve of the planet.
It is worse, the moon is nothing more than a light in the sky, a luminary of sorts ,

Can’t land on a light, the moon is not a rock floating around us,

There is no space. Look up at the night sky.

All the stars rotate around the North Star,

The sun catches up with the moon every 28pkus days and the stars lap the sun once a year.

It is a perfect clock.

Even our overlord Neil degrade Tyson admits you can’t see the curvature of the earth at 125k feet, and he used to say you could at 50k but a bunch of people with amateur balloons have gone up to 125k and took photos using a not fish eye lense and no curvature .

Neil keeps pushing the globe posts further

We call people who see curve in a plane curverts! It is the plane window, it curves on the edges

• Haha
Reactions: West Duval Nole
Even our overlord Neil degrade Tyson admits you can’t see the curvature of the earth at 125k feet, and he used to say you could at 50k but a bunch of people with amateur balloons have gone up to 125k and took photos using a not fish eye lense and no curvature .

Neil keeps pushing the globe posts further

We call people who see curve in a plane curverts! It is the plane window, it curves on the edges

What's your college degree in?

It is worse, the moon is nothing more than a light in the sky, a luminary of sorts ,

Can’t land on a light, the moon is not a rock floating around us,

There is no space. Look up at the night sky.

All the stars rotate around the North Star,

The sun catches up with the moon every 28pkus days and the stars lap the sun once a year.

It is a perfect clock.
This thread is hilarious.

It is and more than likely, always been a troll thread.

I never read the old stuff, but this is enough to have me in stitches.

Carry on.

All sent to their death on a fictitious mission. Interesting that the families have not set us all straight on the hoax we have bought into.
The most amazing thing is how many people and countries are in on the conspiracy. This the one thing that unites every space traveling, satellite launching, star watching place and person in the world. From the US to Russia to China to Europe to South America to.........

The most amazing thing is how many people and countries are in on the conspiracy. This the one thing that unites every space traveling, satellite launching, star watching place and person in the world. From the US to Russia to China to Europe to South America to.........
I wonder who scours the internet and all other means of communication 24/7 to find and remove all leaks, and who all is on the committee that immediately decides how to eliminate the leakers and then who carries out all those hits.

Would Betty White have been allowed to live longer if she hadn’t so carelessly let her “personal trainer” sift through her FE Council files while she was in the shower?

i would rather focus on the information.

Pick your reason.

There are economical reasons-we give NASA $65M a day, looks at all the space agencies plus the private sector-musk and the others
Spiritual reasons-if it is flat then then the religions have more stance. There a lot of christian flat earthers but there a lot of christians period.

If it is a flat realm then many think it was created, and that makes all of us very special. The heliocentric model makes people feel insignificant, like we are spinning and moving ungodly speeds through space all by ourselves, we are small.
So the NASA budget is 23.7 trillion? Holy crap!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Something crazier... the Vatican probably has more secrets than most of those countries combined.

Allegedly NASA destroyed the data / lost the technology necessary to travel to the moon.
s reactions jim GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT