ADVERTISEMENT

Flip or Flop couple separated

yeah pretty much every time I watched the show I kept thinking to myself how did this smug d-canoe snag this hottie. Not terribly surprised by this.

You should see her pre plastic surgery. On the earlier seasons during the intro when they talk about being realtors pre market collapse they show her with a blue tooth headset on and she's very average.

You should see her pre plastic surgery. On the earlier seasons during the intro when they talk about being realtors pre market collapse they show her with a blue tooth headset on and she's very average.
So she got a boob job, what else? I doubt she got some crazy reconstructive surgery. Prob some fake boobs and started presenting herself in a different more attractive way.

So she got a boob job, what else? I doubt she got some crazy reconstructive surgery. Prob some fake boobs and started presenting herself in a different more attractive way.

It looks like some face work as well.

This dude and his soon to be ex-wife buy junk houses in Cali and flip them.

You got before and after pics? Looks like she just dropped some lbs and has a pro doing her makeup to me...

That I don't have, but anyone who watches the show knows what I'm talking about. Wheight was never the issue. For sure boob job and cosmetic work.

I like the Rehab Addict chick better. She gets down and dirty in those old houses and actually knows what she's doing. Not just putting the same boring tile in every ugly cracker box house like that flip-floppin' floozy.

Turns out they've been separated since last spring and she is "romantically involved" with someone else and he is "also dating".

Yet we see their oh so happy family promo on HGTV, which is probably going to show any new episodes already in the can and then dump them. Their show is completely fake. What sort of investors with any brains do not know what the issues are in a house before they buy them? Hidden wiring or plumbing they didn't expect? Are they idiots? Uh, yeah.
I do check in with five minutes left in new episodes just to see how they've had the houses staged and nothing more. They've done several in Anaheim Hills which is my old neighborhood, so I like to see those. Cannot believe the prices in SoCal. Madness.

I like Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna but let's face it, their show has fake elements as well. And Chip acts like he's 12 which is extremely annoying.

Reactions: funksouljon
I like the Rehab Addict chick better. She gets down and dirty in those old houses and actually knows what she's doing. Not just putting the same boring tile in every ugly cracker box house like that flip-floppin' floozy.

I do enjoy the time and attention she puts into the older houses, but I've always thought she is a bit kooky moving towards crazy person.

Turns out they've been separated since last spring and she is "romantically involved" with someone else and he is "also dating".

Yet we see their oh so happy family promo on HGTV, which is probably going to show any new episodes already in the can and then dump them. Their show is completely fake. What sort of investors with any brains do not know what the issues are in a house before they buy them? Hidden wiring or plumbing they didn't expect? Are they idiots? Uh, yeah.
I do check in with five minutes left in new episodes just to see how they've had the houses staged and nothing more. They've done several in Anaheim Hills which is my old neighborhood, so I like to see those. Cannot believe the prices in SoCal. Madness.

I like Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna but let's face it, their show has fake elements as well. And Chip acts like he's 12 which is extremely annoying.

I know. They need to just factor in plumbing and wiring in every house and be done with it. Kind of absurd. And I find Chip annoying too. That said, I can't stop watching. Flip Flop, Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, House Hunters, Beachfront Bargain Hunt - love them all. Don't watch Rehab Addict but I might when I get completely burned out on the others...

That I don't have, but anyone who watches the show knows what I'm talking about. Wheight was never the issue. For sure boob job and cosmetic work.

I've been watching for a long time and don't notice it. I did a google search and her old pics just look like a heavier version with bad makeup to me...

I just assumed she had work based on how she presents herself. Honestly to me she seems like a chick that cares more about how she looks, spends more time on getting ready than she does on anything else she does. I have never seen her get dirty on the job, seems like she shows up all dolled up either going shopping or to the gym; which is another red flag to me. People that spend as much time getting ready to workout as they do at the gym actually working out scream high maintenance.

I've been watching for 3 years and have seen no "work" done other than maybe her knockers. And
better makeup and better clothing comes with the territory of making money.

I also don't see the attitude that everyone talks about.

Perhaps I've been too focused on the aforementioned knockers.

Reactions: cmanole
How do we have two pages on this?
christina-el-moussa-flip-or-flop-e1415763333999.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT