ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Team Vaccination Rate

Lol ok I won't try to put the truth on you anymore
You are conflating CDC declarations and politicial viewpoints with scientific consensus. There isn't scientific consensus on Covid or the response in the least bit.

Reactions: SteveT1
No you haven't lol I've read all your links. Haven't seen one mention of other coronaviruses
I've linked studies to this Coronavirus. And they have shown that people who have developed natural immunity to Sars Cov-2 has robust immunity to other coronaviruses AND they are doing better against Sars Cov-2 variants than those with just the vaccine.

And your posts show clearly you have not read through most of what I have posted (maybe any). Again I highly suggest you watch Dr. Kulldorfs interview. It would be quite informative for you.

Reactions: fsufool
You are conflating CDC declarations and politicial viewpoints with scientific consensus. There isn't scientific consensus on Covid or the response in the least bit.
COVID isn't political. I'm not the one linking to far-right or left propaganda and calling it science. You are.

I haven't though. Again which shows you haven't looked at what I have posted.
That interview with the scientist is from a podcast owned by a far-right leaning group. The fact that you are posting things without knowing where the info comes from or the interest that they represent is just as dangerous as someone posting with bad intentions.

The Epoch Times is literally known for posting vaccine misinformation.

Last edited:
COVID isn't political. I'm not the one linking to far-right or left propaganda and calling it science. You are.
the data is mostly pure. it's the interpretations of that data that can leave things to debate, particularly because of some of the definitions used.

i find it particularly annoying that a person with COVID doesn't actually need to have a PCR COVID diagnosis, just being suspected or probable is sufficient. with ever expanding symptoms this can skew the data. i'm not aware of another country that employs the suspected or probable standard.

similarly i find it strange that the CDC would give us granular data on first dose vaccination rate and fully vaccinated rate, but then consider everyone that is not 2 weeks past their second dose (or only dose in the case of J&J) to be unvaccinated despite having clear data as to the efficacy of the drugs at the first dose stage and onwards towards fully vaccinated?

the data is mostly pure. it's the interpretations of that data that can leave things to debate, particularly because of some of the definitions used.

i find it particularly annoying that a person with COVID doesn't actually need to have a PCR COVID diagnosis, just being suspected or probable is sufficient. with ever expanding symptoms this can skew the data. i'm not aware of another country that employs the suspected or probable standard.

similarly i find it strange that the CDC would give us granular data on first dose vaccination rate and fully vaccinated rate, but then consider everyone that is not 2 weeks past their second dose (or only dose in the case of J&J) to be unvaccinated despite having clear data as to the efficacy of the drugs at the first dose stage and onwards towards fully vaccinated?
Yeah I work for Pfizer and the one time I was sick during the pandemic they were really worried and made me take a test not just to protect me but the rest of their employees as well. It wasn't COVID. And who knows when Pfizer will allow us to stop wearing masks. People act like there isn't a reason any of this is happening. And those people seek ways to misinform people, usually without the people they are misinforming knowing. And the people just go along like sheep without taking a moment to consider and interpret for themselves.

Like you said, the data is mostly pure, and not easy to manipulate. It is when uninformed people who may accept lies are introduced that people will take advantage.

Yeah I work for Pfizer and the one time I was sick during the pandemic they were really worried and made me take a test not just to protect me but the rest of their employees as well. It wasn't COVID. And who knows when Pfizer will allow us to stop wearing masks. People act like there isn't a reason any of this is happening. And those people seek ways to misinform people, usually without the people they are misinforming knowing. And the people just go along like sheep without taking a moment to consider and interpret for themselves.

Like you said, the data is mostly pure, and not easy to manipulate. It is when uninformed people who may accept lies are introduced that people will take advantage.
do you get to collaborate on the BioNTech side or is that mostly partnership with them leading the way?

Are you trying to be a bad troll? lol The stuff that I posted didn't verify your statement.

Scientific studies state that vaccine reduces the risk of people with to acquire and transmit the virus because vaccines result in a significantly reduced viral load for people who get breakthrough infections.
I thought you trusted the CDC information. They state that vaccinated people have the same viral load in the most prevalent strain right now.

Well now I understand why you are so adamant about people taking the shot. It looks like you have an interest in pushing it.

That interview with the scientist is from a podcast owned by a far-right leaning group. The fact that you are posting things without knowing where the info comes from or the interest that they represent is just as dangerous as someone posting with bad intentions.

The Epoch Times is literally known for posting vaccine misinformation.
Yea, not far right. But when you call anything enter of left "far right" you can see how that happens. I've also posted Washington Post. Posted from NIH's government website. From Axios. From the AP.

And this nonsense of calling anything that disagrees with the prevailing narrative on Covid as "misinformation" (specifically legitimate science) is not only incredibly dangerous but is literally harming people.

do you get to collaborate on the BioNTech side or is that mostly partnership with them leading the way?
I'm not a part of the BioNTech partnership, although that would be super cool! I believe those facilities for BioNTech are mostly overseas, and they can hold their own regarding mRNA, but needed to leverage expertise in other areas that Pfizer was able to provide.

Well now I understand why you are so adamant about people taking the shot. It looks like you have an interest in pushing it.
yeah you caught me i'm a corporate shill lmao you are a lost cause

And just to show you that is not the case, Moderna is shown to be the stronger vaccine across all variants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buck-I-Nole
Yea, not far right. But when you call anything enter of left "far right" you can see how that happens. I've also posted Washington Post. Posted from NIH's government website. From Axios. From the AP.

And this nonsense of calling anything that disagrees with the prevailing narrative on Covid as "misinformation" (specifically legitimate science) is not only incredibly dangerous but is literally harming people.
If you don't think its far right then that proves my point.

I'm not calling science misinformation. I'm calling your interpretation and application of that science that goes against the general consensus harmful.

I thought you trusted the CDC information. They state that vaccinated people have the same viral load in the most prevalent strain right now.
I commend you on your research. That is only with regards to the delta variant. Now you know why variants are such a problem.

The right to assemble
The right to attend church
Where can you not currently assemble?

Regardless, I assume you are also against occupancy standards limiting how many people can congregate in a building? That's a limitation on the freedom to assemble. How about when someone protests and they assemble and block roads and sidewalks. That's a violation of their right to assemble. How about requiring permits for assembly. You against those as well? How about curfew restrictions during an emergency. Also, a restriction on the ability to assemble.

See the point is every single "freedom" listed in the constitution is not absolute. You do not have the right to do whatever you want when you want. The government has and always will limit people's "freedoms" and those abilities are increased when public health and safety is at issue.

I commend you on your research. That is only with regards to the delta variant. Now you know why variants are such a problem.
I will add that the study being cited tested for the protein from Delta. After the virus is killed some of that protein is still in our body even if the virus is dead. So that study does not necessarily say whether the Delta being spread by vaccinated is capable of infecting someone else.

I will add that the study being cited tested for the protein from Delta. After the virus is killed some of that protein is still in our body even if the virus is dead. So that study does not necessarily say whether the Delta being spread by vaccinated is capable of infecting someone else.
It is emerging data. Still new in the grand scheme of things since the delta variant is so new. It will be important to study more data, but we can only go with what we have for now. Things are changing rapidly though, both with research and with variants, so its important to know that nothing is set in stone, no matter what side people are on. I've changed what I say many times over based on emerging research, and unlike most people, I'm not afraid to admit that.

In Iceland where 93% of the population is vaccinated yet they still had quite a large spike in cases it would be statistically impossible for vaccinated individuals to have not spread the virus.

Reactions: AllNoles
In Iceland where 93% of the population is vaccinated yet they still had quite a large spike in cases it would be statistically impossible for vaccinated individuals to have not spread the virus.
I haven't suggested that those that are vaccinated cannot spread the virus. I think that is very likely false and the vaccinated likely can spread it. However, the prevailing thought is that the vaccinated do spread it at a lower rate. The one study being cited saying they are equal is a flaw in it.

If you don't think its far right then that proves my point.

I'm not calling science misinformation. I'm calling your interpretation and application of that science that goes against the general consensus harmful.
No. It doesn't lol.

And again, you should watch the video. REGARDLESS of the publication, what matters is the substance of the interview. This isn't an editorial piece. You would seriously learn quite a bit if you actually watched the interview. And all the data cited by Dr. Kulldorf is readily available.

There has been incredibly bad interpretations of data but it certainly isn't coming from me.

I know what your position is on this. However despite multiple posts I have made about it I do not think you could articulate my position.

It is emerging data. Still new in the grand scheme of things since the delta variant is so new. It will be important to study more data, but we can only go with what we have for now. Things are changing rapidly though, both with research and with variants, so its important to know that nothing is set in stone, no matter what side people are on. I've changed what I say many times over based on emerging research, and unlike most people, I'm not afraid to admit that.
So science? Like how scientific agencies change recommendations when more data come available?

Yeah the majority of that country was given Pfizer and research is showing Pfizer is less effective against delta.

So science? Like how scientific agencies change recommendations when more data come available?
The problem isn't the changing of one's opinion based on new data. That is what is supposed to happen.

The problem is terrible policy recommendations based off the data we have. And then doubling and tripling down on them.

No. It doesn't lol.

And again, you should watch the video. REGARDLESS of the publication, what matters is the substance of the interview. This isn't an editorial piece. You would seriously learn quite a bit if you actually watched the interview. And all the data cited by Dr. Kulldorf is readily available.

There has been incredibly bad interpretations of data but it certainly isn't coming from me.

I know what your position is on this. However despite multiple posts I have made about it I do not think you could articulate my position.
They are literally the 2nd biggest buyer of far right ads online behind the Trump campaign itself. At this point you are just denying it not to sound wrong or to keep some credibility or something.,

The problem isn't the changing of one's opinion based on new data. That is what is supposed to happen.

The problem is terrible policy recommendations based off the data we have. And then doubling and tripling down on them.
Policy decisions are going to be based on the data taking the most conservative approach with a public health issue. Honestly, I prefer it that way. I would rather the government say "wear masks just in case" over do whatever the hell you want and then months later if it gets out of control. Ohh sorry yeah mask up guys sorry for all the dead people.

Reactions: Dhersh
They are literally the 2nd biggest buyer of far right ads online behind the Trump campaign itself. At this point you are just denying it not to sound wrong or to keep some credibility or something.,
If Kamala Harris was interviewed by Fox News would it invalidate her everything she said?

Policy decisions are going to be based on the data taking the most conservative approach with a public health issue. Honestly, I prefer it that way. I would rather the government say "wear masks just in case" over do whatever the hell you want and then months later if it gets out of control. Ohh sorry yeah mask up guys sorry for all the dead people.
Policies should make sense based on what we know. Decisions have intended and unintended consequences.

And that is a false choice because that isn't what is being discussed. It isn't wear a mask just in case vs do whatever the hell you want.

I'm not sure how that relates?
You want to invalidate the 1 thing I posted from the epoch times which was not an article or op-ed. It is literally a video interview with an extremely credentialed Epidemiologist and biostatistician from Harvard who has done a lot of work for the cdc in regards to vaccines and vaccine safety protocols.

Oh and you haven't watched it yet you critique it lol.

I have not posted a single article or op-ed from that publication.

You want to invalidate the 1 thing I posted from the epoch times which was not an article or op-ed. It is literally a video interview with an extremely credentialed Epidemiologist and biostatistician from Harvard who has done a lot of work for the cdc in regards to vaccines and vaccine safety protocols.

Oh and you haven't watched it yet you critique it lol.

I have not posted a single article or op-ed from that publication.
I'm not sure which way you are taking this or why you think continuing to talk about The Epoch is relevant here. Can we get back on track? I've seen interviews with Kulldorf where he talks about all things COVID, but your fixation on this one guy is a little strange to me.

i've seen the Kulldorff interview, he makes it very clear that the COVID vaccines are a very important tool to help large specific groups of people, the elderly, the compromised and those most exposed, he makes no bones about that at all. Where he shifts though was he does not believe in a universal requirement to be COVID vaccinated.

But you have indeed rejected outright any scientists that do not align with your own perceived biases. Science is not decided by consensus. Just because a majority agrees doesn’t make it correct. The next day a new discovery could prove that consensus wrong. At one time the consensus was that the earth was the center of the universe. We’re those scientists right just because most agreed?

But that is the prevalent virus now so is the one that should be the focus.
I would say that is the focus right now, particularly in the US, but not worldwide. And we also need to be ready for the next mutation that can overtake the current dominant variant in each country. However, its hard to prepare for what is coming up when so much of the resources are focused on what is happening presently. That needs to be fixed to make better progress, which brings us back to the vaccine, which was known to help in that regard before variants could beat it. And that brings it full circle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT