ADVERTISEMENT

Hulu and YouTube TV streamers: no regional Fox Sports channels

GwinnettNole

Seminole Insider
Sep 4, 2001
Just wondering if anyone has Hulu or YouTube TV-- both have removed regional Fox South channels. I don't particularly want to go back to cable but I am a sports fan of the Noles obviously along with the braves and Atlanta United, for example. I won't be able to watch either when their season starts for the braves/united. I would also miss FSU basketball on the tube because of this (games on regional Fox Sports)

It's funny we switched from YouTube a few months ago to Hulu when YT removed the channel. Then of course, Hulu drops the channel two weeks later. What other options are there to watch Fox Sports South without going back to cable?

At one point in time you were able to watch regional Fox Sports on Sling. I could look that up. I don't think you get the local network channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, etc) on Sling though. I could go with Hulu and Sling? Wonder if that would cost close to just having cable... oy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Thanks. This is old though? YouTube TV and Hulu don't have the channels anymore.

Just wondering if anyone has Hulu or YouTube TV-- both have removed regional Fox South channels. I don't particularly want to go back to cable but I am a sports fan of the Noles obviously along with the braves and Atlanta United, for example. I won't be able to watch either when their season starts for the braves/united. I would also miss FSU basketball on the tube because of this (games on regional Fox Sports)

It's funny we switched from YouTube a few months ago to Hulu when YT removed the channel. Then of course, Hulu drops the channel two weeks later. What other options are there to watch Fox Sports South without going back to cable?

At one point in time you were able to watch regional Fox Sports on Sling. I could look that up. I don't think you get the local network channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, etc) on Sling though. I could go with Hulu and Sling? Wonder if that would cost close to just having cable... oy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I know I will have a very difficult decision, when the Rays start back up..... YTTV with no fox regional is bad.

My advice would be to download the fox sports app on to your smart TVs or fire stick, Roku etc and get a login and password for a local friend or family member.

Reactions: ericram

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I didn’t realize Hulu got rid of it too. That really sucks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT