ADVERTISEMENT

It's Bowl Season!

let-the-games-begin-lets-begin.gif

Hell of a start to bowl season a stop at the goal line for the win.

Reactions: FSUSarah
And the second game was a cracker of a match, where great defense defeated great offense. Teams earned their ranking, IMHO.

6 games today for your viewing pleasure!

Fenway Bowl
Cincy vs Louisville

Las Vegas Bowl
uf vs Oregon St

Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl (wtf?)
Washington St vs Fresno St.

Lending Tree Bowl
Rice vs Southern Miss

New Mexico Bowl
SMU vs BYU

Frisco Bowl
North Texas vs Boise St.

I think that “Frisco Bowl” is being held in that high school stadium in Frisco, Texas that drew so much attention when it was completed about 10 years ago?
Holds somewhere between 20-25,000 folks. Laughable.

I know it's not technically a bowl game but the North Dakota St vs Incarnate Word game last night was very entertaining.
My son’s FIL is a proud undergrad degree holder from NDSU. He is a retired physician and a real character. We’ve all become fans of the school, by the way.
I think you have to be a bit off to cope with the climate up there.

My son’s FIL is a proud undergrad degree holder from NDSU. He is a retired physician and a real character. We’ve all become fans of the school, by the way.
When they showed pictures of the area surrounding the stadium last night, I thought about the folks from Canada we met on the cruise and thought about how that's their every day during winter.

Reactions: goldmom
I think that “Frisco Bowl” is being held in that high school stadium in Frisco, Texas that drew so much attention when it was completed about 10 years ago?
Holds somewhere between 20-25,000 folks. Laughable.
You are thinking of the Allen High School stadium. The Frisco bowl is at Toyota stadium, formerly Pizza Hut Park. It was built as an MLS soccer stadium/concert venue.
The Allen HS stadium holds 18,000 and is the 5th largest HS stadium in Texas but the largest that only hosts one HS.

The Rice vs. Southern Miss game is pretty entertaining.

I love bowl season, I know it will change some with expanded playoffs, but I am holding out hope we still get some Lending Tree/Duke Mayo games in our future

Reactions: BrainVision
Oh, but The Jags/Cowboys should be suuuper exciting for at least ten minutes. 🙄
I think most people would rather watch grass grow or grow a beard while waiting in the McDonalds late night shake line. To each his own. I guess.

Hope you Jags fans didn't give up on the game after Dallas went up 14-0.

I think most people would rather watch grass grow or grow a beard while waiting in the McDonalds late night shake line. To each his own. I guess.

Well, it's certainly been entertaining so far, at least on the TV I'm watching.

Just hope they pull it out in OT, 'cos I can't stand the Cowboys.

A bit off? Are you mentally profiling people?
Norman B.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT