ADVERTISEMENT

Jag fans...Fowler Jr. injured knee

D-Chop

Starter
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
I just saw that he was carted off the field with a knee injury already. No word on how severe just yet.

Last edited:
If that's true, not in good taste to make a joke about it. I probably dislike him as much as any football player I can think of but don't wish his
career to be ended like that. Now if he sucked and they just cut his sorry-@$$ than that would make me smile. Weird the difference.

If that's true, not in good taste to make a joke about it. I probably dislike him as much as any football player I can think of but don't wish his
career to be ended like that. Now if he sucked and they just cut his sorry-@$$ than that would make me smile. Weird the difference.

Your right Daf, I fixed it for you.

Jags can't get a break. Dante at least got his bonus guarantee

Dainty got his paycheck. That's all he ever cared about. Wouldn't be surprised to see him never step on the field again.

sorry about the typo, supposed to be knee injury not knew injury, I can't figure out how to get to the reference line to correct it.

Maybe he never changed his shoes from draft night?

The jokes are just jokes. I don't wish harm to anybody who has just achieved their dream and means to support their family.

Just saw it on the NFL Network. Looks rough...

Seminole ACL's > gator ACL's

In all seriousness, I hope it's not too bad.

Going to try and merge this thread with the other one, but still getting used to the new system so don't be mad if it disappears.

The Gator-to-Jags-in-first-round curse continues.

Weird coincidence as soon as he goes down a fan walks right in front of the camera with a big gator logo on his shirt.

Why is that weird? 90% of jags fans are also gator fans.

Us Seminole fans are smart enough not to waste our time with the Jags.

Plus it is a work day. Most gators are unemployed or working evenings in the service industry. Plus, the shirt was riddled with drool stains, consistent with the intellectual capacity of the people who typically wear that slovenly garb.

Too bad. I wonder if this will change the standard of practicing without a contract.

jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

I feel bad for him and the Jags. Can you imagine reaching the pinnacle of your profession only to have it taken away on day one? And, the Jags are just cursed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT