ADVERTISEMENT

James wilder

How does that get posted with MF this and MF that and you can get sent to WC time-out for far less?

I heard if a player changes position he gets 4 more years of eligibility. But then to my disappointment Saban didn't make it happen yet.

Reactions: Noiler
It's sad that he was so arrogant and stubborn and thought he knew better than all the coaches who told him his future was at LB.

He would have been much better off had he listened and made the switch years ago.

I guess when you grow up idolizing your NFL running back father, you won't listen to every scout, coach, and evaluator that says you are a better LB than RB.

He was a good Nole and I wish him the best. Better late than never I guess?

It's sad that he was so arrogant and stubborn and thought he knew better than all the coaches who told him his future was at LB.

He would have been much better off had he listened and made the switch years ago.
I always thought he should have switched instead of going pro in 2013. He would have helped a bunch on D that year.

He would be a millionaire and a lock to be on some teams 53-man roster next season, instead of an unemployed free agent who has exhausted much of his practice squad pay by taking care of 4 kids, and trying to maintain a certain image.

This is like when that smart kid you've been telling to major in biology and become a doctor does whatever and then at 50 tells you they are going back to school to get their MD.

Still...good luck to him. Would be awesome if it worked out.

Reactions: amckinnon317

I doubt its like like riding a bike, he screwed up.

Has anyone ever seen him play LB other than High school? I realize that the experts on TC always know what is best but if he doesn't turn out to be successful at LB ( though I hope he does) will those same experts admit perhaps they were again wrong? Stay tuned! LOL

Not the TC, coaches told him that. But he was smarter than them and just knew he was a great RB!

Oh I'm sure they did... but it was also suggested on here many times. It was one of the most obvious moves for such a long period of time.

Has anyone ever seen him play LB other than High school? I realize that the experts on TC always know what is best but if he doesn't turn out to be successful at LB ( though I hope he does) will those same experts admit perhaps they were again wrong? Stay tuned! LOL

He was a 5 star LB'er but wanted to play RB. Yes, he can play LB

It'll be interesting to see if he's successful at it,maybe.

I wish he made the move years ago, but I wish him the best. He as an uphill climb at this point.

I am sure he can but will it be enough to make any NFL team? Do you believe he will be a starter next season?

Would obviously take the right circumstances. You don't usually go from on the street to a starter at a position you haven't played since high school very frequently.

Would obviously take the right circumstances. You don't usually go from on the street to a starter at a position you haven't played since high school very frequently.

I certainly hope James excels at this new position.

It's sad that he was so arrogant and stubborn
Kinda sad that our fans refer to one of our own with such scorn.

He wanted to be a RB, he knew it was a risk but one he found worth taking. That takes guts. Not sure why you're angry at him. With Wilder at RB2 we won a ring, what more did you want from him?

He lives trouble free, has a personal training business, speaks positively, and is ultramotivated. As for kids, I think at the same age Bobby Bowden had close to the same number.

Wait a second. Did you just describe every poster here on Warchant??? I am one that knows better than all the coaches(I my own mind and on these boards, but in real life wouldn't know my way around the locker room)

Whatever dude, he had some clutch 3rd and 4th down runs thanks to his size and strength. If not for him we may not have a national championship.

Described as “unblockable” HS pass rusher.

JW’s verbal commitment was a stunner, one of the first huge recruiting wins for JF after years of UF outrecruiting us, I realized the future was improving when JW verbally committed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT