ADVERTISEMENT

Jax Jaguars (Urban Meyer hired)

Be interested what Jags fans think about the whole London situation. From the outside it would appear they are attempting to move more of their games over there and Kahn seems a very willing participant. Could that play a role in getting an established, big name coach?

Reactions: FSUDoles
Be interested what Jags fans think about the whole London situation. From the outside it would appear they are attempting to move more of their games over there and Kahn seems a very willing participant. Could that play a role in getting an established, big name coach?
I have been to London during my military days for an R&R. Not a bad place to call home but I wouldn’t want to. I liked Dublin better but I’m biased being Scot/Irish desent.

Either place you are going to need to learn how to drive on the wrong side of the road !
Lots of scooters flying around overseas. But a crap load of Beamers and Mercedes, too. London itself is a lot like New York. Lots of walking is the best mode of transportation to enjoy what it offers in historical sense. I recommend a vacation to Rome, Italy as well plus Israel. All those were by far my favorite visits. The Coloseum is breathtaking in history and makes you wonder how they built that.

Jurgen Klopp? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: ChiefWB
Lots of scooters flying around overseas. But a crap load of Beamers and Mercedes, too. London itself is a lot like New York. Lots of walking is the best mode of transportation to enjoy what it offers in historical sense. I recommend a vacation to Rome, Italy as well plus Israel. All those were by far my favorite visits. The Coloseum is breathtaking in history and makes you wonder how they built that.
I went with 2 of my best friends (became buds @ FSU) went to the Ryder Cup in Paris. Flew into Dublin. Went directly to the Guiness factory for the tour and beers. Then to the golf course. But the trip was Ireland to Scotland to London to Paris then back to Dublin. The biggest disappointment was easily Paris. If I had to do it over again would have just stayed and played golf in Ireland with maybe the side trip to Scotland and London.

I went with 2 of my best friends (became buds @ FSU) went to the Ryder Cup in Paris. Flew into Dublin. Went directly to the Guiness factory for the tour and beers. Then to the golf course. But the trip was Ireland to Scotland to London to Paris then back to Dublin. The biggest disappointment was easily Paris. If I had to do it over again would have just stayed and played golf in Ireland with maybe the side trip to Scotland and London.
Loving alcohol and golf is a must to enjoy what Dublin offers. I’m a consumer of both lol. Did you take the tours while there? Those tours are worth the money if you ever go again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT