ADVERTISEMENT

Johns Hopkins meta analysis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say the people who were concerned about Covid from the very beginning were the ones that were correct. Most of the people that are now anti mask and anti vaccine were the ones that said this would turn out to be nothing. I remember talking to a coworker at the beginning when there were 300 cases or so around the country. He was convinced this was much ado about nothing. I knew the Rnumber of the virus and tried to explain that 300 would turn into 30 thousand in a matter of days and he was unimpressed. If fear mongering meant predictions that we would approach a million dead before this was over that fear mongering seems prophetic. The people who were not afraid of covid are the ones that were eventually proven wrong and history will not remember them well or the vaccine and mask nay sayers. Some day those people will be gone and so will the misinformation they spread and they will be viewed much the way the McCarthy era communist hunters are.
The folks who said at the beginning that wearing masks (especially children) was silly were right then, and they are still right now. The whole mask charade was always just that….a charade. Hell, even Fauci flip-flopped on it. Where is that guy now? Quietly but quickly disappeared…..weird.

The folks who said at the beginning that wearing masks (especially children) was silly were right then, and they are still right now. The whole mask charade was always just that….a charade. Hell, even Fauci flip-flopped on it. Where is that guy now? Quietly but quickly disappeared…..weird.
The majority of evidence still supports the benefit of wearing masks. That is reality. There is also evidence to support the benefit of wearing masks in a school setting. Again reality.

He has taken his multi-millions and gone home. In the end, he will be villafied and prosecuted. He will go down as the Josef Menegle of our time.

This was a system set up to grab power and beat a sitting president that by popular vote, could not be beaten. It was designed and implemented to be used to keep people at home and set up vote gathering boxes on street corners that could be used to corrupt legal voting. Give them credit, it worked almost to perfection. Record setting, almost mystical votes, appeared in the middle of the night as said president was in the process of a landslide win.

In the end, they won the battle but lost the war. People have died from it, and in turn, they have lost the vote that has kept them in power for many years. It has turned the minority vote against them, because in their craziness, they have hurt those citizens the most. White, black, and brown working people now know they have been used and abused.

I have not been vaccinated, and will not be. I only put on a mask to get into places that will not let me in without one. So ridiculous. My greatest fear is for the little children they are forcing the vaccine on. Who the hell knows what will happen to them five to ten years down the road. It's scary to imagine. I'm an ordinary joe blow who doesn't have any power to do anything about it except vote, but my one vote will count. I have an identification to authorize it.

The proof is in the pudding. They locked down, people kept on dying. They masked folks up, people kept on dying. They vaccinated, people kept on dying. If lockdowns, masking, and vaccines worked, why don't they? Give me a vaccine that has been studied and tested for five to ten years and I will be first in line. Until then, I pass, and keep that damn stuff away from little kids. You have to be insane to give it to them.

Totally false 100%. For every study to that effect there are 10 or more to refute it.
If you get off of social media and away from the sites that collect and collate agenda driven information you will find that the majority of evidence still supports masks as beneficial.

This was a system set up to grab power and beat a sitting president that by popular vote, could not be beaten. It was designed and implemented to be used to keep people at home and set up vote gathering boxes on street corners that could be used to corrupt legal voting. Give them credit, it worked almost to perfection. Record setting, almost mystical votes, appeared in the middle of the night as said president was in the process of a landslide win.

In the end, they won the battle but lost the war. People have died from it, and in turn, they have lost the vote that has kept them in power for many years. It has turned the minority vote against them, because in their craziness, they have hurt those citizens the most. White, black, and brown working people now know they have been used and abused.

I have not been vaccinated, and will not be. I only put on a mask to get into places that will not let me in without one. So ridiculous. My greatest fear is for the little children they are forcing the vaccine on. Who the hell knows what will happen to them five to ten years down the road. It's scary to imagine. I'm an ordinary joe blow who doesn't have any power to do anything about it except vote, but my one vote will count. I have an identification to authorize it.

The proof is in the pudding. They locked down, people kept on dying. They masked folks up, people kept on dying. They vaccinated, people kept on dying. If lockdowns, masking, and vaccines worked, why don't they? Give me a vaccine that has been studied and tested for five to ten years and I will be first in line. Until then, I pass, and keep that damn stuff away from little kids. You have to be insane to give it to them.
You’ve cracked the code. The only part that is even slightly open for question with your solution to the puzzle is the millions and millions of people elsewhere around the world who wore masks and distanced and the folks who were hospitalized and died and other countries that developed their own vaccines too… they all did it to unseat our POTUS?
And who exactly is “they” who orchestrated the grand Covid-hoax conspiracy?

Reactions: chumleynole
You’ve cracked the code. The only part that is even slightly open for question with your solution to the puzzle is the millions and millions of people elsewhere around the world who wore masks and distanced and the folks who were hospitalized and died and other countries that developed their own vaccines too… they all did it to unseat our POTUS?
And who exactly is “they” who orchestrated the grand Covid-hoax conspiracy?
Answer to last question...the democratic party and Faccui. (SP) Answers to first part..did millions die across the pond? I'm out of this thread. I never intended for it to become political, but there was no way of getting around it to state my point. I've said it, enough is enough, I'm gone.

I would say the people who were concerned about Covid from the very beginning were the ones that were correct. Most of the people that are now anti mask and anti vaccine were the ones that said this would turn out to be nothing. I remember talking to a coworker at the beginning when there were 300 cases or so around the country. He was convinced this was much ado about nothing. I knew the Rnumber of the virus and tried to explain that 300 would turn into 30 thousand in a matter of days and he was unimpressed. If fear mongering meant predictions that we would approach a million dead before this was over that fear mongering seems prophetic. The people who were not afraid of covid are the ones that were eventually proven wrong and history will not remember them well or the vaccine and mask nay sayers. Some day those people will be gone and so will the misinformation they spread and they will be viewed much the way the McCarthy era communist hunters are.
It all depends on whose ox gets gored. For people, who missed paychecks, or whom suffered serious consequences from the "shelter at home" debacle (and we are talking 60% of the USA that suffered seriously financially) will remember that decision as one of the worst public health decisions in history and a prime example of government overreach. And the science is beginning to provide them with the evidence of this. Maybe you think their anger was misplaced, but that doesn't take away from the reality of their lives. I have made this point before, but this led to all the mask anger and to a majority of the vaccine hesitancy IMO.

For those who lost loved ones, they are angry and point their anger at those who resisted mitigation efforts.

And both sides have their extremist who pushed their point of view to the point of ridiculousness.

I have pointed this out before. The only mitigation that has proven useful by the science is the vaccine. And the penetration of the vaccine is the farthest and fastest in history. Despite all the howling...........we did a great job in getting the jab.

Percentage of over 65 that are fully vaccinated: 89%
Percentage of Covid deaths:
85+ 27% Percentage of population 2%
75-84 26% Percentage of population 5%
65-74 22% Percentage of population 9%

65+ 75% Percentage of population 16%

For those who suffered the vast majority of the hospitalization and death, the vaccine was taken.

It's unfortunate, that both our Presidents and our public health community decided political expedience was the way to go. We could have used some real leadership. But we were primed to this political divide before Covid.

Reactions: Deerfuel2
It all depends on whose ox gets gored. For people, who missed paychecks, or whom suffered serious consequences from the "shelter at home" debacle (and we are talking 60% of the USA that suffered seriously financially) will remember that decision as one of the worst public health decisions in history and a prime example of government overreach. And the science is beginning to provide them with the evidence of this. Maybe you think their anger was misplaced, but that doesn't take away from the reality of their lives. I have made this point before, but this led to all the mask anger and to a majority of the vaccine hesitancy IMO.

For those who lost loved ones, they are angry and point their anger at those who resisted mitigation efforts.

And both sides have their extremist who pushed their point of view to the point of ridiculousness.

I have pointed this out before. The only mitigation that has proven useful by the science is the vaccine. And the penetration of the vaccine is the farthest and fastest in history. Despite all the howling...........we did a great job in getting the jab.

Percentage of over 65 that are fully vaccinated: 89%
Percentage of Covid deaths:
85+ 27% Percentage of population 2%
75-84 26% Percentage of population 5%
65-74 22% Percentage of population 9%

65+ 75% Percentage of population 16%

For those who suffered the vast majority of the hospitalization and death, the vaccine was taken.

It's unfortunate, that both our Presidents and our public health community decided political expedience was the way to go. We could have used some real leadership. But we were primed to this political divide before Covid.
The "essential " worker stratification of people who had jobs and businesses was shameful. I argued at the time, that everyone was essential. That argument was shouted down as "not following the science". The silencing, ridiculing and overall vile towards anyone that questioned " the science " was disgusting. There were and are still people that like to throw around the " misinformation " term, and don't acknowledge that they were mired in their own misinformation for months/years

Didn't the vast majority of mask mockers and Covid downplayers express themselves loudly and clearly and repeatedly from the outset even absent any masking-of-kids discussion? Or am I just imagining that?
I'm not sure what that has to do with my post

The vast majority of side effects from Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines are mild and subside within a day or two, according to a CDC study in the Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal, bolstering evidence about the safety of mRNA vaccines using the same data frequently misused by anti-vaccine advocates.

Favorable data continues to pile up. Great news!

Source

Do you not think that you are doing the same thing? Regardless of what you say or think, you are.
No. I research things before I form an opinion. Warchant is the only social media I partake in. I really do not care whether masks work or not. I just do the research.

Last edited:
Yes to your question, and not just “over the pond” but all around the globe… South America, Canada, Asia, Europe, Africa, everywhere.
Global Covid deaths just surpassed 6 million (with many times that hospitalized.)
Excess death counts around the globe strongly suggest a significant undercount of Covid deaths, but even if you dismiss any possibility that the Covid death count could be any higher, yes, it is millions outside the US.

I’m surprised that basic global deaths info could have eluded you in all your sleuthing to piece together the Covid hoax conspiracy.

So Fauci and the Dems really truly undeniably orchestrated all that global suffering just to steal the US Presidency?
Not so much to unseat the president as much as to gain power, which was seen globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT