ADVERTISEMENT

Looming Tower

Anyone watching?
zoom.jpg

??

It's on my watch list, but I've still got a number of other shows to work through first. Waiting to see if it is any good. Still working my way through the Handmaid's Tale. Man that show is rough.

Seems like we've seen this theme before, and I don't have any interest in a new "take" on it, personally.

Just watched it. Really liked it. Jeff Daniels is a severely underrated actor, he killed it in Godless also. Peter Sarsgaard was hood as well. Didnt realize how much the CIA held back from the FBI, and that their own agents in Alec Station couldnt report the info to their superiors due to threats from the CIA.

Also the redhead cia agent must be the same character played by Jessica Chastain in Zero Dark Thirty.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Just watched it. Really liked it. Jeff Daniels is a severely underrated actor, he killed it in Godless also. Peter Sarsgaard was hood as well. Didnt realize how much the CIA held back from the FBI, and that their own agents in Alec Station couldnt report the info to their superiors due to threats from the CIA.

Also the redhead cia agent must be the same character played by Jessica Chastain in Zero Dark Thirty.

Your post made we want to watch Godless and its pretty good four episodes in. I know it says Limited Series but have you heard of a second season?

Yes I believe they are both the same person, a CIA officer codenamed Maya. In addition to what she did (and didn't do) in both stories, she was instrumental in the pro-torture campaign being run on Congress and the US populace.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-analyst-who-hunted-down-Osama-bin-Laden.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT