ADVERTISEMENT

Masks in stadiums?

AllNoles

Ultimate Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2002
Tallahassee

Looks like it’s starting. Worried this gives cover to others abs we see a cascade effect.

Would love to see some data on outdoor transmission of the virus that backs this up. One thing is certain, I'm not sitting outside for 3 hours with a mask on. This just makes it easier to stay home.

I was guessing these announcements would start happening. It will be interesting to see the split around the country. If I were at a stadium I would gladly wear a mask if they asked. And if I were in Florida I wouldn't need to be reminded in public places.

I was guessing these announcements would start happening. It will be interesting to see the split around the country. If I were at a stadium I would gladly wear a mask if they asked. And if I were in Florida I wouldn't need to be reminded in public places.
I have no problem going about my daily life masked up if the need arises. But I look at a sporting event, tailgate, movie etc as a luxury, not a necessity. So I’d rather sit back maskless with a beer and my face dry for three hours than the alternative. And again I’d like to see the science behind this.

There is none. But it will trend this way. Already asked my wife what she will want to do, as we are coming back from beach early for the game because she wants to go. She said, "No way, if masks are an issue we stay at the beach." So I am fine either way. I am just not wearing a mask.

Reactions: SteveT1 and GbrNole
We all know how this goes. It will hardly be enforced, if at all. Are the Bills going to have people walking up and down the aisles as mask police? Especially when people will just hold up a beer to say “hey I’m actively drinking”

We all know how this goes. It will hardly be enforced, if at all. Are the Bills going to have people walking up and down the aisles as mask police? Especially when people will just hold up a beer to say “hey I’m actively drinking”
If it were truly in the interest of public health I would think they would limit attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT