ADVERTISEMENT

Masters Lottery

cornnoleio11

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Feb 28, 2007
St. John's, FL
Anyone ever scored tickets through the lottery system? This was my first year and I haven’t received an email yet. My brother and some others I know already received their bad news.

You can log in and find out.

5 years in a row of nothing for me. Nobody I directly know won this year, only a friend of a friend got Wednesday tix.

Past 2 years I've only requested Thurs-Sun.

Anyone ever scored tickets through the lottery system? This was my first year and I haven’t received an email yet. My brother and some others I know already received their bad news.
I lucked into some once and our son did also another year. If u can get them for Wednesday it’s cool to see the Par 3 tournament. We saw Nicklaus and Palmer in a group and I want to say the 3rd was Gary Player. The whole place is unbelievably beautiful but especially the par 3 course since the holes are close together

I won a couple times when you had to actually send a letter requesting practice round tickets. Since it's online now it's near to impossible when you consider ticket brokers and bots that clog the system.

Been trying for 6 years and no luck. I also have family members trying as well and no luck. I was fortunate that my brother in law was picked about 6 years ago. Absolutely beautiful place to see in person. TV just doesn't do it justice

Tried for several years and finally won practice round tickets last year. No luck this year.

I won practice round tickets the first time I tried back in 2010 but no luck since.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT