Osceola1728

Starter
Mar 29, 2002
One proud pop.

This post was edited on 4/19 9:10 AM by Osceola1728

This post was edited on 4/19 9:13 AM by Osceola1728

This post was edited on 4/19 9:15 AM by Osceola1728

Home run!!!!

If you keep posting this on here, you may get an anonymous note similar to the FB thread about parents bragging about kids. Lol! Jk keep the kid on his Wheaties send him to FSU and maybe he can get 11 his first title if he hasn't won one by then.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by West Duval Nole:
If you keep posting this on here, you may get an anonymous note similar to the FB thread about parents bragging about kids. Lol! Jk keep the kid on his Wheaties send him to FSU and maybe he can get 11 his first title if he hasn't won one by then.

Yeah, he wants badly to be a Seminole. 😀

Profanity

1) Profanity is not allowed on any Warchant board. This includes but
is not
limited to swapping out characters for letters in a word. As an example,
'$hit'
is NOT acceptable. This rule includes "linking to" sites that contain
profanity. If the site contains swear words, then don't link there.
This post was edited on 4/19 2:02 PM by DFSNOLE

Nice vid 1728. Keep 'em coming...

This post was edited on 4/19 11:00 AM by cmanole

That was a nice shot, but he sure as heck was served up a beach ball. How far did that one travel?

CC for the hearing impared.

Dink
Oohh that's...go bawl...that's gown, gown...gown
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJHJHHHH
WOOOOJHJHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHWOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
(Glass breaks in background, small animals run for cover).

And gottdamn I want to see big ol farm boy hoss's at bat, that corn fed future nebraska left tackle looks like he wants to eat krab and stomp around on toy train sets like godzilla.

Reactions: Osceola1728
Osceola:
Thanks for posting. Is this rec or travel league?

I know I posted in your last thread but that screaming so brings back memories of when my 12 year old played baseball. The baseball moms have a distinct looooong scream. My son is on to soccer and basketball nowadays.

Just so people don't think your one of those parents you should go ahead and post when he screws something up as well .
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GwinnettNole:

I know I posted in your last thread but that screaming so brings back memories of when my 12 year old played baseball. The baseball moms have a distinct looooong scream.
Thirty three years later, I can still hear my mother's and granmother's screams and cheers at my games. Lifelong moments that bring a smile and then a tear.

Osceola, I am glad you are having so much fun watching you son, and you have these videos to replay years from now, but I doubt you will ever lose those videos in your head!

A 250' moonshot! Have they started pitching around him yet?

Osceola:

Thanks for posting. Is this rec or travel league?

I know I posted in your last thread but that screaming so brings back memories of when my 12 year old played baseball. The baseball moms have a distinct looooong scream. My son is on to soccer and basketball nowadays.

Just so people don't think your one of those parents you should go ahead and post when he screws something up as well .
3dgrin.r191677.gif

It's travel. We play some great competition. Played a majors team today and lost 7-5.

Originally posted by Manch.:

I know I posted in your last thread but that screaming so brings back memories of when my 12 year old played baseball. The baseball moms have a distinct looooong scream.
Thirty three years later, I can still hear my mother's and granmother's screams and cheers at my games. Lifelong moments that bring a smile and then a tear.

Osceola, I am glad you are having so much fun watching you son, and you have these videos to replay years from now, but I doubt you will ever lose those videos in your head!

A 250' moonshot! Have they started pitching around him yet?

They try to but he crowds the plate. Got hit twice today. We teach our kids to take away the plate and dare them to throw it down the middle or inside. TEAM baseball. Get on base any way you can.

Originally posted by PoopandBoogers:

Dink

And gottdamn I want to see big ol farm boy hoss's at bat, that corn fed future nebraska left tackle looks like he wants to eat krab and stomp around on toy train sets like godzilla.

😄

Originally posted by PoopandBoogers:

Dink

That's another players grandad that films every game.....and yes, he has a southern drawl. I'm glad he does because I'm on the field coaching. The first hr he hit didn't get recorded because he was out of town. It was a 275' shot!

Originally posted by northside_hawk:
Man kids diets are different now a days (not yours) but jeez there are a lot of guts blabbing around on those young boys.

Yeah, we basically have a football team on a baseball diamond.

Originally posted by Bowden9399:
Didn't know people posted their kids travel ball HR's? Nice hit but looked like AA pitching.

It was a 11u majors team. Very good hitting and defensive team. We beat them Saturday(same team in video) and lost to them Sunday 7-5.

This post was edited on 4/20 8:35 AM by Osceola1728

Originally posted by NolaNole9:
You have a funny looking golf swing!
Yeah....funny it doesn't feel that way when I swing. It gets the job done though. What part of Nola you in? I'm down there all the time for baseball tournaments. Usually Chalmette and Slidell.

Less hand drop than the first one. I like the compact swing. That will serve him well as the pitchers start throwing more off-speed pitches.

What are the bat rules at that level? HS and College now use BB-Core which plays a lot like wood and has dramatically reduced home runs. I'm sure 11u isn't using bb-core, but curious if they did something to reduce the spring in their bats too.

Originally posted by RPMNole:
Less hand drop than the first one. I like the compact swing. That will serve him well as the pitchers start throwing more off-speed pitches.

What are the bat rules at that level? HS and College now use BB-Core which plays a lot like wood and has dramatically reduced home runs. I'm sure 11u isn't using bb-core, but curious if they did something to reduce the spring in their bats too.
The bat has to have the USSSA stamp is all I know. It can be small or big barrel. Most kids are using a 29-30" drop 10. Yeah, we have been working hard on the hand dropping and went to the short compact swing. Lots of T work and BP. The bat he is using in the video is the Louisville slugger BB core 30" drop 10. Since he is going to be in Jr high next year, we have been swinging a drop 3. He swings it just as good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT