ADVERTISEMENT

NEW "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" Trailer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover confirmed. And Jesse Eisenberg doing his best Heath Ledger impersonation.

Cannot wait for Affleck/Phil Lord/Chris Miller to take creative control away from Snyder.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover confirmed. And Jesse Eisenberg doing his best Heath Ledger impersonation.

Cannot wait for Affleck/Phil Lord/Chris Miller to take creative control away from Snyder.

Man did that trailer look like #^*%.

Personally I liked the 2nd trailer the best. Marvel has beaten DC and WB to the punch. I'm not a fan of how Doomsday looks. He looks way more frightening and menacing in the comics and cartoons. He's suppose to look more like Abomination from the 2nd Hulk film but I guess they don't want to be seen as copying Marvel.

Personally I liked the 2nd trailer the best. Marvel has beaten DC and WB to the punch. I'm not a fan of how Doomsday looks. He looks way more frightening and menacing in the comics and cartoons. He's suppose to look more like Abomination from the 2nd Hulk film but I guess they don't want to be seen as copying Marvel.

1st trailer...meh.
2nd trailer...amazing.
3rd trailer...meh.

I have no idea what to expect. I like Cavil as Supes. I like Aflek as Bats. Eisenberg as Luther? Sounds like a whiney putz.

No. He's a cold and calculating tactician and manipulator who is also one of the smartest and richest person in the DC universe.

Yes obviously. Be that's also why he's weaker physically. If he was those things and Brute strength he likely wouldn't have been played by Eisenberg or even Gene Hackman back in the day.

I like Mike Rosenbaum's Luthor.

2786152-michael_rosenbaum_wide.jpg

Reactions: fsuksig
I like Mike Rosenbaum's Luthor.

2786152-michael_rosenbaum_wide.jpg

Smallville nailed a lot of things about the DC universe that I think would have translated well. Rosenbaum as Luthor was right up there. Add to it their take on Doomsday was great. As well as some of the other Hero tie-ins.

Side note, it looks like the small screen version of Justice League is set to premiere on CW in January. Will be interesting to watch the melding of characters, especially after the Flash/Arrow crossover introduced a few new characters this week.

So, are those soldiers bowing to Superman because he has become the benevolent demi-god that Batman was afraid of?

a
Smallville nailed a lot of things about the DC universe that I think would have translated well. Rosenbaum as Luthor was right up there. Add to it their take on Doomsday was great. As well as some of the other Hero tie-ins.

Side note, it looks like the small screen version of Justice League is set to premiere on CW in January. Will be interesting to watch the melding of characters, especially after the Flash/Arrow crossover introduced a few new characters this week.

CW does such a terrible job. It's like high school acting troupe.

So, are those soldiers bowing to Superman because he has become the benevolent demi-god that Batman was afraid of?

It has to be some fear induced fever dream by Bruce Wayne. It's so out of character for Superman.

a

CW does such a terrible job. It's like high school acting troupe.

I had a longer response typed out but IE crashed (don't ask, its the only one that work will allow). Suffice it to say that I don't wholly disagree with you. But the sub-par acting doesn't detract from the overall experience for me, since I get more out of being exposed to the character universes and storylines than gets taken away by how they are portrayed.

Reactions: RTM58
Read on Den of Geek that the desert scene was very possibly a dream sequence, as Rhino suggested. There are also some winged creatures in the shot as well, which may corroborate this (they also said the villian had winged creatures too).

Do not like any of the Lex scenes we've seen at all.

Read on Den of Geek that the desert scene was very possibly a dream sequence, as Rhino suggested. There are also some winged creatures in the shot as well, which may corroborate this (they also said the villian had winged creatures too).

Do not like any of the Lex scenes we've seen at all.

The winged creatures could be from a possible Darkseid appearance and his flying minions from Acropolys.

3297683-9707658892-21306.jpg

The winged creatures could be from a possible Darkseid appearance and his flying minions from Acropolys.

3297683-9707658892-21306.jpg

This is a very similar picture to what I saw on the article. Only thing is that those things are in the desert where it LOOKS LIKE Batman is having the possible dream.

They had the perfect Luthor in Superman Returns, Kevin Spacey. I loved his version of the character.

I absolutely hated Superman Returns, even more than Man of Steel, but I agree with you that Kevin Spacey was excellent as Luthor.

I absolutely hated Superman Returns, even more than Man of Steel, but I agree with you that Kevin Spacey was excellent as Luthor.

Funny, i disliked SR but didn't cate for Spacey as Luthor. The director had him be just like Hackman, and it just didn't work for me.

Rosenberg was awesome in this role. He made the show what it was in the early stages.

He was good as a young Lex. Really you need someone a bit beefier for a quality comic book Lex. He was never a scrawny, string bean despite being one of the top 10 smartest characters in DC. He's basically an even smarter Batman who is smart enough not to do most of his own fighting but CAN if necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT