ADVERTISEMENT

OJ Simpson Buh Bye

I'll bet someone knows if he really did it or not. Wonder which escalator he went on?

Good riddance. I always hoped Fred Goldman would have a chance to shoot him in the face.

I love that Fred Goldman never let up on going after him. I know I would do the same exact thing.

I also felt bad that his son was the “2nd” victim. He never got quite the same coverage as Nicole. Or at least it seemed that way

It’s interesting reading/hearing people in the media talk about his “complicated” legacy. It isn’t complicated, he beat his wife, threatened to kill her and then followed thru by slitting her throat so deeply she was nearly decapitated while also killing her friend. Idgaf that he was a good football player and had a nice smile. It’s just remarkable how people are afraid to just say that. It’s not like he was some incredible humanitarian who was an adulterer. He was a good football player who murdered two people in a truly horrific way.

It’s interesting reading/hearing people in the media talk about his “complicated” legacy. It isn’t complicated, he beat his wife, threatened to kill her and then followed thru by slitting her throat so deeply she was nearly decapitated while also killing her friend. Idgaf that he was a good football player and had a nice smile. It’s just remarkable how people are afraid to just say that. It’s not like he was some incredible humanitarian who was an adulterer. He was a good football player who murdered two people in a truly horrific way.

100%

He beat the charges because the trial turned into a circus. And the jurors were getting payback for the Rodney King beatings. One juror even admitted that in the O.J. made in America documentary

Stephen A said on the radio they were accusations.

It’s also hilarious to see people dance around the question if they think he did it. Lol. Technically he is innocent since he was acquitted.

But the world salad from those close to him is funny to listen to.

It’s also hilarious to see people dance around the question if they think he did it. Lol. Technically he is innocent since he was acquitted.

But the world salad from those close to him is funny to listen to.
Being found not guilty in the court of law doesn’t mean you’re innocent. It’s another cowardly way for people to avoid the topic.

434999567_440162445251558_4038459597530817760_n.jpg

Reactions: BrianNole777
Agree. Though he was more than a good football player. He was amongst the most famous athletes of his era with an active broadcasting career, commercial presence and acting career.

He had built up decades of positive regard. You could see the pull of that amongst his colleagues. People wanted him to be innocent. Would be like shaq or Charles Barkley getting in trouble today. You wouldn’t have the same reaction to say Adrian Peterson being accused of murder, in my opinion. Hell, when it initially happened, I wanted him to be innocent. I liked oj.

It’s not dissimilar to the trump situation, though trump is way more polarizing than oj was prior to the murders. You have a large number of people who want trump to be guilty of whatever. And, a large number of people who see the system as rigged and would judge him innocent whatever the charge.

the oj trial to many black people was simply bigger than oj.

Still can’t believe he was found not guilty.

Last edited:
Being found not guilty in the court of law doesn’t mean you’re innocent. It’s another cowardly way for people to avoid the topic.
Being found guilty in court doesn't mean you did it either. No system is fool proof or 100% accurate.

Full disclosure. He either did it or had a hand in it somehow IMO. The trial was a media sham and race relations was used as a tool by the media. The blue print for the garbage we see today on a number of topics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT