ADVERTISEMENT

Golf PGSF FedEx Cup Week 16 The Masters

Fred Couples
Sandy Lyle
Larry Mize
Ian Woosnam

And now for the REAL picks below. Which I spent about as much time researching as I did the four listed above. I probably would have done better if I threw darts at pictures of the players. And I don't throw darts all that well to begin with. So ...........

Bryson DeChambeau
Dustin Johnson
Jordan Spieth
Justin Thomas

Does on one the green jackets take Sandy Lyle aside tomorrow and tell him the Champions Dinner will be good next year , no need to pack the sticks

Reactions: NoleLizards
A couple of days ago on here, we were discussing guys who tend not to perform well when we pick them. You can add Hideki Matsuyama for me! 😠

Reactions: NoleinATL
16 is killing some guys today,
do they have the pin on the side of the green?

Dont know but need to find out. He destroyed the back nine

they just said on Sportscenter that Justin Rose holds first round lead for 4th time. Tied for all time lead with Nicklaus

Isn't that the usual Sunday placement on 12??
No the Sunday placement is about 15 feet to the west at the bottom of the swale. That looks like a pretty brutal pin placement though. If you are to the left of the hole, and you got a bit strong with your putt, you could end up at Sunday's pin placement. This one looks like the best shot from the tee is an aggressive shot right at the flag. JMHO.

rough start for Rose , has come all the way back to the pack thru 7.
He had a shot to go very low and run away from the pack this am-lets see if he can turn it around on the back 9

Reactions: Nolerball
Rains just started coming down in the north ATL 'burbs; be about 2 hours and it should be in DIsgusta.
If the rain comes
They run an' hide their club-heads
Back-spin on the green isn't dead
If the rain comes
If the rain comes.

When the sun shines
Putts zip right off the green
(When the sun shines down)
And scores soar into the teens
When the sun shines
When the sun shines...

Disgusta...hahahahahahahahahaha...:D

If the rain comes
They run an' hide their club-heads
Back-spin on the green isn't dead
If the rain comes
If the rain comes.

When the sun shines
Putts zip right off the green
And scores soar into the teens
When the sun shines
When the sun shines...

Disgusta...hahahahahahahahahaha...:D

That was hysterical, Noler. I wish I had your penchant for rewriting famous songs like that.

As for "Disgusta", I say that as a veteran of quite a few trips to the town over the decades. Except for the grounds of Augusta National, it is a filthy, dirty, ugly city to look at.

Hate to say it, but it's clouding up and getting drizzly here in NE ATL 'burbs. Radar shows big tstorms a-comin' soon. Tail end of today's play might get washed out.
May have been wise to go with groups of three off split tees this morning.

Reactions: NoleinATL
I have been lucky enough to go to the Masters a few times, but I really would have liked to be a patron this year. With the reduced crowds I bet you could get some incredible views without all the jockeying for position. Walking with a group would be outstanding as well I am sure

Rose coming out on the front
if he plays the back like he did Thurs/Fri this might be over early

My jinxing powers are strong this year , just mentioned Rose name and boom loses 2 strokes

Going to be a completely different course once play is resumed. Will be interesting to see who adapts most quickly to softer slower conditions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT