ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 22 The BMW Championship

tq7Gkvq.gif
:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy:Face with Tears of Joy

So that is why Rory was not playing well on the restart (until now that is). Wife expecting any day now.Probably thinking more about that than his golf when Colonial came around.

I suspected there was something like that but there were no stories that I saw announcing it prior to hearing them talk about it just now on the broadcast.

So that is why Rory was not playing well on the restart (until now that is). Wife expecting any day now.Probably thinking more about that than his golf when Colonial came around.

I suspected there was something like that but there were no stories that I saw announcing it prior to hearing them talk about it just now on the broadcast.

His play makes so much more sense now, glad the story came out and good for he and his wife about to have their first baby

My thought process when making picks this week

Me: DJ shot -30 last no way he plays good again, he will probably just phone it in this week..wasted talent jackleg

results of my thinking

DJ- yeah , well that is your opinion man, I am actually dialed in and playing great freaking golf you fantasy golf hack

My thought process when making picks this week

Me: DJ shot -30 last no way he plays good again, he will probably just phone it in this week..wasted talent jackleg

results of my thinking

DJ- yeah , well that is your opinion man, I am actually dialed in and playing great freaking golf you fantasy golf hack
Oh... He's toast at East Lake! :D

Reactions: NoleinATL
If positive numbers were a key, my guys would score well...poor Mark Leishman did his best 'mirror-imaging' of DJ from last week. I can relate to those numbers. o_O

A 60 stroke swing albeit on different courses. Interestingly there are no video highlights of his round(s), Not sure why someone who shoots +30 doesn't have at least a shot or two on video.

Reactions: Nolerball
That was a hell of a weekend by Rahm, 64 today on that course, wow deserved win.

In the PGSF , a few players had both Rahm and DJ, but Rory was the difference maker this week

Congratulations to this weeks winner @fsukenny

4OOQvP9.png

Will post updated leader board shortly

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT