ADVERTISEMENT

PGSF FedEx Cup Week 24 The US Open

The only thing I've heard all tournament so far was a "son of a ....." by Spieth on an approach shot today. I find it funny, but I know a lot don't so I guess its good FOX is better prepared.

Chris Kirk with a rough start today, a 10 on the first..ouch

That is part of the allure for this tournament I think .... aside from it being a major its seeing the pros crash and burn. It is something we can relate to b/c we all do not play the game to their level. I doubt viewers would want a steady diet of that week in and week out however.

The announcers were saying how Horschel was complaining about the greens conditions. What a shock...A gata making excuses!

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Chris Kirk with a rough start today, a 10 on the first..ouch

They just replayed how he managed to get that 10. You would think that after the third time not getting up that incline he would do anything to get it on the green even if that meant shooting it over the green.

Nice interview with Horschel. Whine whine whine; "I've lost a little respect for the USGA this week".

Hey, Gata, thanks for showing your true colors. Many people, and even the USGA maybe, lost a lot of respect for you after that rant. Rory ain't playing well, but isn't blaming the USGA or the greens. Hey, Billy, maybe you should take putting lessons from Spieth. Learn how to play a course that isn't manicured to your personal tastes.

This is reportedly from Chris Kirk.

U.S. Open is a great tournament with incredible history. The @usga should be ashamed of what they did to it this week.

Nice interview with Horschel. Whine whine whine; "I've lost a little respect for the USGA this week".

Hey, Gata, thanks for showing your true colors. Many people, and even the USGA maybe, lost a lot of respect for you after that rant. Rory ain't playing well, but isn't blaming the USGA or the greens. Hey, Billy, maybe you should take putting lessons from Spieth. Learn how to play a course that isn't manicured to your personal tastes.
They just played some Seattle music, "No Excuses" by Alice in Chains heading into commercial. That's for you, Horschel.

Johnson and Grace not making Spieth work for it her at the end...
nerves look like they got ahold of johnson and a bad swing did in Grace

yep...Grace has to be kicking himself he didn't lag that par closer

wow...what a quick , crazy turn of events
Grace needed one more turn of the ball

Johnson just killed that drive. Has a great shot to get it close to putt for eagle

how disappointing..terrible 3 putt on the final hole for DJ

Amazing finish. Johnson choked it.
Spieth didn't exactly grab hold of it, either. The only guy who looked like he really wanted it down the stretch was Shrek.

Congrats to Spieth. I don't know if I've ever seen a 21-year old who's so grounded and focused...Almost makes me wish he was doing something more important than playing golf!

Holy hell what a tourney...feel for DJ. Not the biggest Spieth fan but he's definitely impressive

Greg Norman's probably thinking, "Why didn't guys choke like this when I was contending in majors?" Before Tiger came on to the scene, Norman was the basically the best golfer in the world for several years but had some terrible luck in majors, only winning two. He probably could/should have won 6 or 7.

What a finish, will be interesting too see how D Johnson responds to that kind of epic choke. a 3 putt from 12 feet, damn.

congratulations to Spieth, heck of a second on 18 after a terrible 17th

and congratulations to this weeks winner, DFS. A huge week with almost 1000 points to extend his overall lead for the year.

US%20Open%20Final%20Leaderboard_zpskhzhfwkd.png

On a side note, Jason Day making it through the tournament cannot be overlooked. Clearly he was out of gas on 18.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT