Red Lobster proves its the top seafood restaurant

Hahahaaaaaaaaa!

Red lobster is best seafood?

That’s equivalent to stating Sonny’s is best barbecue

Or that papa John’s has best pizza

Or Dairy Queen has best ice cream

Omg I could go on and on

But thanks for the laugh!

It's not "fancy" by any means, but I just loooove me some Crystal River!

Reactions: HulaNole
Do I love me some red lobster. Great establishment. Can’t afford to go there all the time, but definitely my go to for anniversaries and birthdays.
These two need to go together.
tenor.gif

Never liked the writing on the table. Carraba's is in that same boat.

Yea, I hear ya. I think it cheapens the atmosphere a little bit, especially when your paying such a high dollar but there so much else to love about those bistros that I can look passed it.

Everybody has to get all high and mighty up on the tall horse when the facts are laid out right in front for all to see. Red lobster, Carrabba's all those places, are good! Olive garden had some special, all you can eat pasta, I did it, it was okay, I'd rather pay top dollar (or almost top dollar to some of you folk) and get a great meal and a great experience than gorging myself and feeling terrible.

Greetings from the Olive Garden in Plantation, Florida. I mean, there's a J Alexander pretty much in the parking lot of our hotel but I gotta have my breadsticks....

Ps, they say the fried mozzarella "pairs with" Bud Light draft.

Whoa, the guy at the table next to me is Donald Heaven, former FSU
o-lineman. We saw each other's shirts and started talking. He's excited about the new offense. Says they played very fast when he was there, compared to the last few years. His daughter is about to go to FSU to be a track athlete. Very nice guy.

Whoa, the guy at the table next to me is Donald Heaven, former FSU
o-lineman. We saw each other's shirts and started talking. He's excited about the new offense. Says they played very fast when he was there, compared to the last few years. His daughter is about to go to FSU to be a track athlete. Very nice guy.
I truly miss the days we had linemen of his quality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT