ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Reporter missing?

The Houston police are reporting that Ms. Roland apparently had a very bad reaction to a new medication, and was found to be confused and incoherent.

I'm glad Warchant didn't disappoint by missing an opportunity to find humor in this young woman's misfortune (she was missing when the jokes began).

Looks an awful lot like a classic case of DUI-and-ditch, then claim car was stolen, you were mugged, etc. etc.

One of the photos of her vehicle the front side was all smashed up.

She hit a deer about a month ago. That was brought out in the supersleuths forum I read, I just didn’t post about it as relevant.

Reactions: GarnetRhino
If one of Warchant's writers goes AWOL will the same kind of national coverage be given?

The Houston police are reporting that Ms. Roland apparently had a very bad reaction to a new medication, and was found to be confused and incoherent.

I'm glad Warchant didn't disappoint by missing an opportunity to find humor in this young woman's misfortune (she was missing when the jokes began).

Meh, the joking at that time was mostly over the absurdity over people complaining about on which forum the thread was posted (or, to which it was moved).

Since Ira's not a hot young blonde, I'll go with "NO"

e1c45f7e4cc60d49e38bf98d5131a761.png

Hmmm. It worked for Tiger....

Reactions: RTM58
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT