ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Reporter missing?

Some interesting tidbits here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?361469-TX-Courtney-Roland-29-Houston-6-Jan-2018

I’ll cut and paste the ones I find most interesting.

—————————

“According to Click2Houston, “Vara also said Roland’s vehicle was broken into six weeks ago and she’s been on high-alert since.”"

—————————

"Vara told KPRC-TV*that Roland texted her saying the “suspicious man” had followed her home in a blue truck. Roland told Vara she parked in her driveway and the truck looped around and parked behind her. Roland then got out of her Cherokee and the blue truck sped off. Vara told KPRC that she was supposed to meet up with Roland, but she didn’t hear from her again, and hasn’t heard from her since."

So she did precisely what you are told NOT to do when followed ie go to your home.

————————

So her items(car, wallet, phone) were found abandoned in the area she was spotted?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·
48m

Not all in the same place but yes. Nothing taken"

————————————

"Replying to @Perroni247 and @CourtneyRivals
Is the iPad purchase text still valid?

Brian Perroni
@Perroni247
·

52m

We don’t think so. All ipads, phones and computers found"

———————————

It also said that Roland's mother received a text on Sunday from missing daughter’s phone number saying: "Hello the owner of this phone Courtney. I am buying an iPad."

Hmmmm I was just reading reddit and someone thought maybe voice to text i.e. the owner of this phone Courtney...is being abducted (sounds like a muffled i bought an ipad).

—————————

According to Houston Police, Roland was last seen around 5 p.m. on Sunday, walking alone in a store in a store at Galleria shopping mall. Roland’s Jeep Cherokee was found close to the mall just after midnight on Monday. Her phone was found inside the car and her purse, which had an iPad, computer and credit cards, were found at a nearby business.

http://time.com/5092530/courtney-roland-missing-jeep/

Things aren't adding up.

Reactions: peezy28 and dmm5157
Just saw that she was found also at the Chic Fil A. No info other than they took her to the hospital. Speculation but possibly got into a car accident and was drunk and didn't want to get a DUI so left the car there. She is unharmed That is my guess.

Reactions: RTM58 and dmm5157
I just hope they catch the bastard and execute him on the spot. Checking out the news and reports of the 4 people in New York state being murdered lead to me looking at a lot of unsolved murders. Its crazy home many people are killed randomly just because and the killers are never found. smh

Happy to hear that, as some folks were ready to execute people already.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Coincidence?

5a259fabe810f.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT