ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals Reporter missing?

Great thread.

Chick-fil-a doesn’t have a bathroom at their mall locations.

So I’m going to guess the overpass scenario is the most accurate...If true...wow!

Drugs are bad....mmmmmkay

Except not completely accurate. I have seen bathrooms in mall locations before

Guess it’s possible. Back in the 80’s they had seating and bathrooms. They didn’t have waffle fries back then either...straight fries only....and lemon meringue pie!

Ask me another Chick-Fil-A question :)

Reactions: RTM58 and DFSNOLE
Blasphemy.

And it's Chick-fil-A. At least get the name right before you bash those buttery, breaded gifts from the gods.

Oh, I'm not opposed to getting my Fil-A. It's a usually Saturday date for my daughter and me, however, the Houston Galleria is one of the those obnoxiously expensive malls. That has high end restaurants around it...and a Cheese Cake Factory for some reason. It's the first place I experienced a Dylan's Candy bar...where people slap down a mortgage payment for some candy.

Ok, so she was found in a chic fil a bathroom that's beneath an overpass?

How is there this much misinformation? Why is THIS story one the internet latched onto? Why is it so weird?

Reactions: jim65
.....found under a highway overpass. "Apparently unharmed" and taken to a hospital for evaluation. This is a very, very strange case....hope all the facts eventually come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: miawisenole
A local teacher did the same thing up here a while back. He had left one teaching job to teach at one of the magnet schools and for all accounts was a good teacher for several years. It wasn't uncommon at this school for many of the teachers to work on their lessons at the school Sunday evenings. One night this teacher did not come home to the family and wasn't answering his phone. That Monday he did not show up to work, which he had never done before, and a missing person's report was filled out. The following day about 30-ish people showed up at the school for a search party all filmed by the local media. The poor wife was in tears as she handed out the route map of how this guy would have gone home and breaking everyone up in small groups to search over passes, woods ect. The thought was maybe he had a heart attack and wrecked somewhere. The school wasn't in the best area of town so the thought of being car jacked wasn't out of the question too. Nothing was found in the searches and sure enough a mall camera caught him hanging out there. The guy basically through his career away and worried his family to death, his teenage son & daughter were very upset during this time. This guy simply decided to walked away from life for a few days.

A local teacher did the same thing up here a while back. He had left one teaching job to teach at one of the magnet schools and for all accounts was a good teacher for several years. It wasn't uncommon at this school for many of the teachers to work on their lessons at the school Sunday evenings. One night this teacher did not come home to the family and wasn't answering his phone. That Monday he did not show up to work, which he had never done before, and a missing person's report was filled out. The following day about 30-ish people showed up at the school for a search party all filmed by the local media. The poor wife was in tears as she handed out the route map of how this guy would have gone home and breaking everyone up in small groups to search over passes, woods ect. The thought was maybe he had a heart attack and wrecked somewhere. The school wasn't in the best area of town so the thought of being car jacked wasn't out of the question too. Nothing was found in the searches and sure enough a mall camera caught him hanging out there. The guy basically through his career away and worried his family to death, his teenage son & daughter were very upset during this time. This guy simply decided to walked away from life for a few days.

Sounds like being perfect every single day wore on the guy. He clearly needed a vacation from life and broke. Clearly he should have pursued therapy first but I don't know his circumstances.

Sounds like being perfect every single day wore on the guy. He clearly needed a vacation from life and broke. Clearly he should have pursued therapy first but I don't know his circumstances.

Yep, the wife posted he was getting some help in that area.

.....found under a highway overpass. "Apparently unharmed" and taken to a hospital for evaluation. This is a very, very strange case....hope all the facts eventually come out.

89447d0567c80eb0cb5a438abfc296d7eb1379f0ebfe85c0cbd49234b17f2161.jpg

Looks an awful lot like a classic case of DUI-and-ditch, then claim car was stolen, you were mugged, etc. etc.

One of the photos of her vehicle the front side was all smashed up.

Seen by an employee at Chick-fil-A Monday morning. Found under an I-610 West overpass at Richmond.

Police said they found her white jeep in a parking lot near the mall, with her cellphone and other belongings inside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT