ADVERTISEMENT

School closings due to Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Have it your way. HE said these doctors say “I’d be really good at this” (the science).
His followers say that it should be called the Trump vaccine.
This is the guy who said you couldn’t interpret the number of COVID tests administered based on population size (freshman mistake). GET IT? That BS?
And I’m watching the Gators get their asses kicked while I’m typing.
Are you really going to compare dumb shit presidents say?

What’s worse, is the guy from the FDA that originally refused to approve the drug “changed” his mind after meeting at a hotel for two days with Purdue execs. Then a year or so later he retires from the FDA and takes a job working for Purdue for 400k a year! There’s a special spot in hell for all these scumbags.

It’s too bad those people can’t be charged with manslaughter.

Reactions: CHAMLER
It’s too bad those people can’t be charged with manslaughter.
I believe part of their "deal" with the government was that they avoid criminal charges and pay a fine. But there is more hearings about it later this year. They need to be charged IMO. This isnt like a side affect that came about they knowingly deceived doctors and the public about the drug.

I believe part of their "deal" with the government was that they avoid criminal charges and pay a fine. But there is more hearings about it later this year. They need to be charged IMO. This isnt like a side affect that came about they knowingly deceived doctors and the public about the drug.
And the Sackler family’s personal wealth is apparently in off shore trusts so doesn’t even matter how much they’re fined.

What’s worse, is the guy from the FDA that originally refused to approve the drug “changed” his mind after meeting at a hotel for two days with Purdue execs. Then a year or so later he retires from the FDA and takes a job working for Purdue for 400k a year! There’s a special spot in hell for all these scumbags.

Wow! I’m 63 years old and just took a part time at the USDA (a little money, keeps me off the streets). There’s a crap ton of ethics and conflict of interest training. I guarantee that guy violated multiple regulations. They really need to figure out how to hold these jerks accountable even after they leave..

Reactions: CHAMLER
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT