ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Football Drinking Game Thread!!!

Today's drkining game should center around how many times they say "Nick Bosa" on the broadcast. And rightly so as he is destroying Oregon State's offense.

This new fair catch rule on kickoffs is stupid.
0fgjhs7umgnqa19dd.05d03855.jpeg

Game is getting good.

P.s. am I the only one that can immediately tell the difference between the German beers that use hop extract instead of just straight hops? Tastes syrupy IMO. Got lazy and saw "German Purity Law" and assumed it was same as Bavarian Purity Law.

No big deal, but this stuff was the same price as much better options. It's doing the trick though.

Ok. Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief.

State had a lot of injuries and didn't look all that good today.

My life:

Wife: “we are babysitting the grandson tonight so they can go to a wedding” (note this is what we are doing-not really a choice but I’m not getting in the way of grandma and grandson)
Me: cool (in my mind, perfect grandson is 2 months so nothing to do but watch football)
Wife: they want us to go to their house
Me: sure (in mind they have nice tv)

Now at house, no cable only Netflix, no sports or regular cable. Damn milenials

My life:

Wife: “we are babysitting the grandson tonight so they can go to a wedding” (note this is what we are doing-not really a choice but I’m not getting in the way of grandma and grandson)
Me: cool (in my mind, perfect grandson is 2 months so nothing to do but watch football)

Grounds for divorce?

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Looks like streaming on my phone is an option. But to be honest it’s been 5 years since I’ve taken care of a baby so grandpa fussing over him is in full effect.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Washington is a good team and what a coach/recruiter/mentor Chris Petersen seemed to be at Boise and now UW

My life:

Just keep telling yourself college football is overrated anyway.

Texas lost. *snicker*

This morning on Dari and Mel they were doing a coaches hot seat list, and funny enough Dari mentioned Herman ,as a guy who barely beat Maryland last year and went 7-6.
Seat might be a little hotter now after that lost

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
So you use your shoulder, and you hit a shoulder, and you're out of the game? Or are my eyes just bad?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT