ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread

Well that was fun. Can we drop down to the FCS for the rest of the season? We wouldn’t contend for a championship, but we might at least win a few games.

Samford does not deserve to lose this game.
Funny you say that. Im stoked we won and all after watching that. But Im now a huge C. Hatcher and Samford fan now and hope they win the fcs championship. Helluva team that is coached up right and plays with a huge heart and hustle.

Reactions: RTM58 and NoleinATL
Missed the whole thread and don't want to read the play by play complaints of a top 5 crappy game by FSU in the last 20 years.
But the turnover backpack is stupid. Normally don't care if players do stuff to get excited, but that thing is a pathetic attempt at something.
Can't believe how bad FSU looked 2 weeks in a row. So many areas that have to be improved on. ASAP. Perhaps stop with all the stupid catchy cheerleading things and just get these kids coached up for the season.

@sloth43 can tell you about knee dislocations. Granted his was about 20 years ago, but he was down for the count for a while. I imagine he is done for the season.

I would think something would have to tear during the relocation.

Google says you can be back in 6 weeks from a dislocated knee cap (if that's what it was), but obviously athletes returning to form would be longer.
I wouldn't expect to see him again this year.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT