ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

BREAKING: FSU with its first 3rd down conversion of the day. It's 3pm. The game started at Noon.

This is the kind of game where you start leaning back and trying to remind yourself that you live a full and very fulfilling life outside of your football fanhood and that's probably going to have to carry the weight during a shitty season.

Thanks Jimbo and Rick Trickett. FSU should go after them for their final year's salary. They had clearly checked out.

#NFL<3Trickett

Last edited:
This isn’t WT fault at all.

Oline is awful, Jimbo knew it and dipped.

Blah blah blah. A good offensive coach could roust 5 drunks off a frat house floor on Saturday morning, line ‘em up, and produce more offense than Willie has so far. We’d be better off with no head coach.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Blah blah blah. A good offensive coach could roust 5 drunks off a frat house floor on Saturday morning, line ‘em up, and produce more offense than Willie has so far. We’d be better off with no head coach.

SMH

Reactions: NoleFan2U
os-sp-fsu-willie-taggart-signing-day-20180208

LSU is looking good...I dislike both schools, but LSU a little bit less so go LSU

This is our year in the barrel. It was an amazing run. And it is a holdover from the decline under Jimbo and especially RT. The only fault is in my mind there was a conscious decision to put lipstick on a pig when instead we should have after recruiting season was over for this year and some were lined up for next year been real with fan base. We need to sign about 10 offensive line men this year

This is our year in the barrel. It was an amazing run. And it is a holdover from the decline under Jimbo and especially RT. The only fault is in my mind there was a conscious decision to put lipstick on a pig when instead we should have after recruiting season was over for this year and some were lined up for next year been real with fan base. We need to sign about 10 offensive line men this year
What do you want them to say? We love our new coach but our team will suck? Please keep sending money for our stand alone facility and buy tickets for the season, but hey, we may only win 1 game? Oh, and don't forget to tip your servers!

Ok, but he’s been gone 9-10 months. We should be able to squeeze more out of the players we have.

This I agree with. While I would expect the cupboard was pretty empty/bare after he and Jimbo "did their thing", it must be bad based on how little they are showing. That or this staff just isn't willing to work with what they have and coach to that vs as said previously, forcing a square peg into round hole.

I do blame this on coaching.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
This I agree with. While I would expect the cupboard was pretty empty/bare after he and Jimbo "did their thing", it must be bad based on how little they are showing. That or this staff just isn't willing to work with what they have and coach to that vs as said previously, forcing a square peg into round hole.

I do blame this on coaching.
Other than the center, who started last year that played on the OL today? Our right tackle today, who whiffed multiple times, is supposed to be playing guard. Who the heck is left to put out there?

Hey, we were better in the red zone today. Went 1-2 with a TD (thanks to a pass interference on 4th down). Turning into an offensive powerhouse before our eyes.

Reactions: noleclone2
Ok, but he’s been gone 9-10 months. We should be able to squeeze more out of the players we have.
No doubt. And adjust if they are struggling that much. Our current coaches apparently can't evaluate what they have properly and make the appropriate adjustments. How about some double tight end sets or I with Patrick in the back field. Let that monster pound it and tire out the d a bit, slow down their rush. I don't know, maybe, #dosomething. ugh

It looks like WT put in a bunch of freshmen and has thrown in the towel on this season. At least that’s what the Twitter said

Sucks but this team is hopeless this year, if you can’t block you can’t run an offense. Good thing we won last week as that will be our only win for this year. Guess I can take a break from watching games this year and spend some time doing things other than getting mad at our ineptitude and hope for a turnaround in a couple of years.

Listen to his post game. He says the OL is terrible. Some of it is fundamentals and some is lack of talent. We have what we have and the coaches need to figure out how to be better with what is there.

He expects the fans to be upset. I just can't dislike the man.

Listen to his post game. He says the OL is terrible. Some of it is fundamentals and some is lack of talent. We have what we have and the coaches need to figure out how to be better with what is there.

He expects the fans to be upset. I just can't dislike the man.

I don’t dislike him. On the contrary, I like him a lot. I just think he is lost as a head coach of a major program, and that we made a mistake hiring him. It’s not even the fact that we lost two out of three, it’s the way we lost. He looks like a deer in the headlights. Seems to have it set in his mind that this is what we are doing on offense, even when it is clear that our players are not suited to play that style. The next adjustment we make will be our first.

So @FSUSarah , don't expect me to be showing up to any of the watching events, I am not comfortable weeping in public.

When I cry, i like to do it in private.

I completely understand. I'm starting to think I should stay home too. But I've met some cool people. Misery loves company or some nonsense. Might just be a FSU beer drinkers club soon.

I completely understand. I'm starting to think I should stay home too. But I've met some cool people. Misery loves company or some nonsense. Might just be a FSU beer drinkers club soon.

You need to scrap that club & start the 2nd chapter of the FSU bumwine club. Mine meets in back of the local Circl K. They give us 10% off bottles of Mad Dog, Boone’s Farm, and Wild Irish Rose. Sure, 10% is only 15 cents, but it is still a bargain.

You need to scrap that club & start the 2nd chapter of the FSU bumwine club. Mine meets in back of the local Circl K. They give us 10% off bottles of Mad Dog, Boone’s Farm, and Wild Irish Rose. Sure, 10% is only 15 cents, but it is still a bargain.

Reactions: noleclone2
What do you want them to say? We love our new coach but our team will suck? Please keep sending money for our stand alone facility and buy tickets for the season, but hey, we may only win 1 game? Oh, and don't forget to tip your servers!
Yeah tough line to walk. Maybe not jack season ticket prices would have been good play.

Reactions: Imtotallynottribe
Here's the upside. We can all wake up each Saturday morning for the rest of this season without any worries about our chances of winning. So relax. Begin to feel the peace that comes from being the worst team in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT