ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

We may not score more than
10 in any game this year. Gonna be bad for next few years.

We definitely aren't going to tie Notre Dame's consecutive winning season record.

I said this last week and will repeat it, I hate an offense that doesnt put a QB under center on short yardage

I tried to act like I would , but I do not

What in the hell are we doing? Official Taggart is clueless, not going for two right there. Almost certainly we were not coming back, but you have to at least try.

Reactions: Lurker1999
I knew Jeff was clueless in his first year, when we lost at home to Norte Dame. We were behind most of the game, eventually by 24 late. We score, kick the extra point. Duh, 3x8 is your only hope. Then we recover an onside kick & score again, this time going for 2 and converting. Then recover another onside kick. Jeff’s response when asked why we didn’t go for 2 the first time, “I didn’t think about it.”

Tagg’s gotta go.

I knew Jeff was clueless in his first year, when we lost at home to Norte Dame. We were behind most of the game, eventually by 24 late. We score, kick the extra point. Duh, 3x8 is your only hope. Then we recover an onside kick & score again, this time going for 2 and converting. Then recover another onside kick. Jeff’s response when asked why we didn’t go for 2 the first time, “I didn’t think about it.”

Tagg’s gotta go.
He will be here through next season.

Like a TD versus a FBS school
If I do that, I will make sure the cap is on tight. I don’t want it to evaporate while I wait

353 SeaPA, Sunday at 1:24 AM

well @SeaPA , have some of the good liquor today, as that could be our last TD versus a FBS school

Tagg’s gotta go.
Not quite the same. You always want to maintain the illusion of only being down a certain number of scores for team morale. If we'd only scored 6, we still would have needed 3 possessions to at least tie.

Of course, that's all moot now.

I do know one group that are not happy more than most: The season ticket holders. They jacked up the prices bigly using the excitement and hype to get folks to erase the last year on field performance from their memory. Likely appealing to loyalty too for that feeling your back is against the wall.

That is not going to sit well. I honestly think they had to have known this was not a great 2018 team and overhyped. I tgink you do a new coach and new staff no favors by turd polishing instead of tempering expectations.

It's still early in the season, but I think we can safely say any Heisman hopes Cam had are now dashed.

Like a TD versus a FBS school
If I do that, I will make sure the cap is on tight. I don’t want it to evaporate while I wait

353 SeaPA, Sunday at 1:24 AM

well @SeaPA , have some of the good liquor today, as that could be our last TD versus a FBS school
Does liquor get better aging in a bottle? If so this stuff will be the best ever if I only drink it when we score.

Very high non defense. We have made serious upgrades on staff. The offensive line issue is horrendous and hard to solve. Has already messed up Frenchy mentally

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT