ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!

I don't get it. 3rd and nine and we throw what is basically a long lateral and expect Cam to run 10 yards for first down. Even with the poor field position that makes no sense to.me.

Reactions: F4Gary
The team is remarkably consistent in the three losses. Defense has huge breakdowns but puts together good stretches. Still not great. Special teams terrible. Offense goes vast stretches of being lost, always in third 1/4 especially. Hang in there making you think light will come on and they will pull it out. But it does not.

The team is remarkably consistent in the three losses. Defense has huge breakdowns but puts together good stretches. Still not great. Special teams terrible. Offense goes vast stretches of being lost, always in third 1/4 especially. Hang in there making you think light will come on and they will pull it out. But it does not.
My drunkenness has become remarkably consistent...Nominate me!

Reactions: Bill From Tampa
They can pull on the chain all they want, but the bulb is burnt out.

Reactions: noleclone2
Face mask?
Yes.

586898-policesquad3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT