ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR College Gameday Drinking Game Thread!!

I've mixed tequila and bourbon shots with a few vodka drinks. Tomorrow should be fun.

It's not that we lost, it's just the way we lost and to a team that has lost 5 games in a row. Most reasonable fans knew we'd lose this season.

Oh well.....

His numbers are fine but that doesn't tell the whole story. He hasn't hit a guy in stride yet this season.

That's cuz our two best WRs are four feet tall with T-Rex arms. Apparently none of our decently tall guys can catch or block %*%+.

If we're honest, this team wasn't going anywhere this year anyway. I'd rather miss the playoff than squeak in and have everyone complain we didn't deserve it, then get creamed like last year.

Let's play spoiler and get ready for the next couple years.
Yeah, that's the way I look at it. Let's have fun ruining Clemson's and Florida's seasons.

To add insult to injury, I put money (not much, thankfully) on the game during a trip to Vegas this week.

Reactions: dmm5157
Join me with 2 or 5 titos and tonic with a wedge of lime, and if I make it past midnight, Im going Wild Turkey 101 (sarcastic thanks to @FreeFlyNole for introducing me to this great bad decision making bourbon...)
Wild Turkey 101 was my go to back in the day at Fred's. That is a big boy drink that can change your perception of events...

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Aha, jeffy. Been thinking about you lately. Man, we shouldn't feel so bad.

Lost the starting QB on the 2nd play of the year. 3rd string is out for the year. 4th string got mono. And the 5th string is the WR.

All american CB has been out since game one.

So it's not really anything that wasn't predicted as far as outcomes. All in all, the Cats could still be a 2 loss team, if a couple things go differently against OK State and TCU.

The OU game felt reminiscent of the 80s. Only the 3rd game I've ever left early from, but largely because I wanted to watch the Royals come back against Price.

But at least we aren't KU.

Lost the starting QB on the 2nd play of the year. 3rd string is out for the year. 4th string got mono. And the 5th string is the WR.

All american CB has been out since game one.

So it's not really anything that wasn't predicted as far as outcomes. All in all, the Cats could still be a 2 loss team, if a couple things go differently against OK State and TCU.

The OU game felt reminiscent of the 80s. Only the 3rd game I've ever left early from, but largely because I wanted to watch the Royals come back against Price.

But at least we aren't KU.
Yeah, watching K-State vs Texas and it was evident to me how the injuries have depleted Kansas State this year. Can't remember the last time I saw a K State offense look so pedestrian. On the bright side, at least the Royals are helping things for you a little bit!

Yeah, watching K-State vs Texas and it was evident to me how the injuries have depleted Kansas State this year. Can't remember the last time I saw a K State offense look so pedestrian. On the bright side, at least the Royals are helping things for you a little bit!
Can I get a little "Go Royals!" up in here?

It just came out today that our other CB is out for the year. We burned several redshirts over the past few games. There's definitely some skill, but obviously green. The thing that's really impacted this season was the recruiting class last year. Snyder has usually been about 50/50 HS/Juco. This year it was almost all HS, which is to help stock the shelves for his likely departure in the next year or two. So normally the injuries would be plugged with Juco guys. Of course most teams don't usually get hit so hard. I remember Maryland running a TE at QB a few years ago - 5th string QB.

And the Royals game can't get here soon enough tonight. The Chiefs are so lucky the Royals have been good, otherwise talk radio would be paying attention to them, and it wouldn't be pretty.

BpzrFBXCYAIlTVT.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT