ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NCAA March Madness Drinking Game Thread!

This UVA game is more surprising than the Arizona game last night

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This is crazy. UVA is very well coached, but their style of play doesnt work in the tournament, but nobody could have seen this!

wow..of all the teams that it could have happened, very surprising it was to a team that could play such good defense.
what a moment for those young men..congrats UMBC

Hate it for the ACC
we need a scrappy underappreciated team that wears Garnet and Gold to restore that conference pride..Lets Go Noles

Reactions: FSUTribe76
Game was over with 1:30 to go as neither team contest the other's shots and no fouling.

Amazing. Never thought I would see such a thing. And if I did, never thought it would be a beating

wow..of all the teams that it could have happened, very surprising it was to a team that could play such good defense.
what a moment for those young men..congrats UMBC

Hate it for the ACC
we need a scrappy underappreciated team that wears Garnet and Gold to restore that conference pride..Lets Go Noles

UVA sucks in March. I wouldnt have predicted this by any means, but I didnt see them getting past the sweet 16 (which I assumed would be AZ or UK). Their style of ball just doesnt work in a single elimination format for the long haul.

So in one bracket I had AZ winning it all and in another bracket I had UVa out in the Sweet 16. I think I can throw those two brackets away now.

So... back to our game. Are we that good tonight or are the Tigers that bad?

Tigers haven’t had offense all year. It’s horrendous. The hope was that Michael Porter was the real deal. It doesn’t look like he is

Tigers haven’t had offense all year. It’s horrendous. The hope was that Michael Porter was the real deal. It doesn’t look like he is
Hope Mann and Savoy don’t stiffen up at the half. They both looked hurt.

Bye Tony Bennett

He is a very good coach, but he needs to adjust for sure. For his style of play to win in March it takes a combination of his guys being hot, and the other team not hitting shots. And that typically isnt going to happen for 6 straight games. At some point they have to be able to push it and essentially out athlete other teams when things arent going their way.

Gotta be happy for them, they are the modern day beavers

DYdc0G8W4AEDHQY.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT