ADVERTISEMENT

The Official LR NCAA March Madness Drinking Game Thread!

Does anyone know if showing the games on TBS is contractual? Is it a clause they show final four every so many years? Seems so odd I am watching TBS

Does anyone know if showing the games on TBS is contractual? Is it a clause they show final four every so many years? Seems so odd I am watching TBS
I know it was on TBS last year. Guess it's an easy way for Viacom to boost its ratings.

So much for Cinderella.

IIRC when CBS signed that deal with Turner that meant TBS would get the finals every so many years.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Jay Wright best dressed coach ever?

who you got?

My vote
Tom Landry.Not only did Tom run Americas Team., he was a winner and coordinated all his outfits with a fedora, which oft times featured a feather. PIMP
tom-landry-1986-2-ah.jpg

At this point, Mr Landry is telling Dan he will never win a championship, because he dresses like a school age child

That was a heck of a shot. Movong, hand right in face as time is expiring, outstanding. Hate it for the ladies of MS St, as they played so well the last couple years but they missed too many oppurtunities.

The womens final four was great entertainment.

That was a heck of a shot. Movong, hand right in face as time is expiring, outstanding. Hate it for the ladies of MS St, as they played so well the last couple years but they missed too many oppurtunities.

The womens final four was great entertainment.

Not a bad weekend for that chick for the Irish; last second shot to beat UConn in OT in the semifinals, then another buzzer beater to win the championship game. Can't imagine anyone's ever done that in either the mens or womens tournament.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Well, this game is over. I’ll catch One Shining Moment tomorrow on YouTube.

The way Villanova won takes sting of elite 8th loss away. FSU would have got beat down too. Had the opposite happened and nole fans would have been always left with a feeling we could have been champs.

The way Villanova won takes sting of elite 8th loss away. FSU would have got beat down too. Had the opposite happened and nole fans would have been always left with a feeling we could have been champs.
True. I know I can't post this on the TC (1. I'm a freeloader 2. I'd get crucified), but I wonder how many Nole fans appreciate the fact that we just tied our second best season ever?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT