ADVERTISEMENT

Thunderstruck lol

I came across this band when I first started learning how to play Banjo. In my opinion Bluegrass is the heavy metal of country music and it is not a surprise musicians in this genre can cover rock songs too. I got a real appreciation of how good they are while trying to learn the instrument and how similar folk music can be coming from different cultures. Not being a big country music fan I never expected to like Bluegrass as much as I do.

Chattanooga hosts a sponsored 2 day free concert every Oct called the 3 Sisters Bluegrass festival. It is an awesome event full of talented musicians and best of all, FREE!

309413157_535275391735930_9072643316955232721_n.jpg

I came across this band when I first started learning how to play Banjo. In my opinion Bluegrass is the heavy metal of country music and it is not a surprise musicians in this genre can cover rock songs too. I got a real appreciation of how good they are while trying to learn the instrument and how similar folk music can be coming from different cultures. Not being a big country music fan I never expected to like Bluegrass as much as I do.

Chattanooga hosts a sponsored 2 day free concert every Oct called the 3 Sisters Bluegrass festival. It is an awesome event full of talented musicians and best of all, FREE!

309413157_535275391735930_9072643316955232721_n.jpg
Soddy, you’re going to have to come to the Blue Tavern in Tallahassee if and when you come here. We have some amazing musiic, especially bluegrass. I’ll see if I can send some clips, especially of Bramble Chelotte. Billy Samford is also amazing. Check out Blue Tavern’s FB page.

• Love
Reactions: SoddyNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT