ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods Used to Be a Big Deal on Here

Tiger said in his statement he had a bad reaction to medications. He also apologized to family, friends, and fans. He didn't apologize to the driving public, who he put at risk. Thankfully, there aren't that many people driving around at 3 AM.

Just the other day he released a statement saying he was pain free after his latest back surgery. I'm curious if the medication he had a bad reaction to was pain medication.

I like Tiger when he first came out, but stopped liking him because of his antics on the golf course.

This. Cussed like a sailor in front of kids and women on the course. Treated everyone like crap at tournaments. "Big golf" and the media never said a word -- and in fact affirmatively covered it up -- saying only that he was an "intense competitor." Yeah, right. They provided that excuse for another notable jackass: Joe Paterno. And we saw how that turned out. Sorry, "intense competitor" is a euphemism for "he's a jerk, but financial or political reasons prevent us from saying that."

What???
wptv-tiger-wood-mugshot_1496072316915_60340617_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

TangleEye

Reactions: JohnnieHolmesNole
*Language!

"Tiger's gonna do this, Tiger's gonna accomplish that" used to be daily fodder on this board. The "abandon ship" response to Tiger's fall is only rivaled by the urgency of LR jumping off of Britney Spears' bandwagon when she flipped out and shaved her head.

But magically, the posters that used to fly Tiger pics in their sig, or Britney pics before that, have vanished! Not just from the board, but from memories as well.
this internet stuff is serious business.

Reactions: seminole97
I am surprised that he made any statement about the pills being the issue, now he is almost certain to get convicted of DUI.

Circa 2000-2001. I remember when the Ravens were on Hard Knocks in 2001 we had posters in spank-mode over Todd Heap's wife because "she looks like Britney Spears, so hot so hot oooohhhhhhhhhh....."

And a few poster with Britney in their signature pics..*barf*

When did we have Britney Spears fanboys in here?

Personally I now find Tiger a disgusting piece of garbage who has gotten soft with all the money and fame he has. Dude may have played golf like a champ; but he has played life like a chump. To recap the last decade or so; serial cheater with skanks not even 1/2 as good looking as his wife, plays the fraud I want to be a SEAL so I was hurt in training BS, blames everyone, but himself for his failures on the golf course, looks to have a pain med problem (not surprising), has won 1 tournament in about a decade and hasn't won a major in just as long; I could go on but the guy is a joke.
Now lets not forget according to the police report he was passed out on the side of the road thinking he was going home from Cali; no BAL but wasted, so the logical conclusion is pain meds, among other things I am sure. Only problem is he as told us for a while now that he is pain free and is back is doing great.
I could go on and on about what a joke this dude has been for a decade; but what is just as bad is how the media and golf clowns have covered for him and every time he withdraws or blows off a tournament. Just another example of people with no standards; you can't tell me that NO one knew he was doing all this stuff. My rant is over; but man this garbage ticks me off.

You have been waiting a while to get on th
Personally I now find Tiger a disgusting piece of garbage who has gotten soft with all the money and fame he has. Dude may have played golf like a champ; but he has played life like a chump. To recap the last decade or so; serial cheater with skanks not even 1/2 as good looking as his wife, plays the fraud I want to be a SEAL so I was hurt in training BS, blames everyone, but himself for his failures on the golf course, looks to have a pain med problem (not surprising), has won 1 tournament in about a decade and hasn't won a major in just as long; I could go on but the guy is a joke.
Now lets not forget according to the police report he was passed out on the side of the road thinking he was going home from Cali; no BAL but wasted, so the logical conclusion is pain meds, among other things I am sure. Only problem is he as told us for a while now that he is pain free and is back is doing great.
I could go on and on about what a joke this dude has been for a decade; but what is just as bad is how the media and golf clowns have covered for him and every time he withdraws or blows off a tournament. Just another example of people with no standards; you can't tell me that NO one knew he was doing all this stuff. My rant is over; but man this garbage ticks me off.

You forgot to add he made 45 million last year in endorsements.

60277630.jpg

yeah, that's why I quit posting here, lol okay

seriously, get over yourself. the fact you still bring me up 5 years later is a tad disturbing
Butthurt is still strong in this one...

Butthurt is still strong in this one...

my god, are you a damn child? what the hell would I be butthurt about? Oh no, some random dude on the internet doesn't like an athlete I root for, how will I ever go on?

we don't like each other, I accepted that fact years ago. not sure why you feel the need to bring me up

my god, are you a damn child? what the hell would I be butthurt about? Oh no, some random dude on the internet doesn't like an athlete I root for, how will I ever go on?

we don't like each other, I accepted that fact years ago. not sure why you feel the need to bring me up
Lol. You wanted to make a Tiger bet with me and the loser would never post again. Lol. I didn't take the bet and you quit posting. That's a fact..

anigif_original-grid-image-6447-1459347732-1.gif

Reactions: GoNolesTX and Bubbz
Fair enough; and yes I went overboard with my anger; especially for someone I don't even know. I guess my anger comes from the fact I have/still mentor a bunch of young people and getting them to do the right thing when so many idiots like Tiger are on TV everyday doing the wrong thing just makes it so much harder. Is it really that hard to do the right thing when you are so gifted and blessed? Tiger and folks like him have been blessed/gifted beyond generations and all you have to do is be a decent human being. Think about all the stories we heard and were feed about how Tiger is changing society, bringing minorities to a sport that was typically white, how much he does for the underprivileged, blah blah blah. What Tiger had was a bunch of money and he spent it on some good ideas; but thought that was all he needed to do.
Just look at his BS apology; yea you took a couple of pills by accident and had a reaction at 0300 and that is the problem supposedly. Not to mention please don't give me the story of how tough it was to loose his dad and it just was to hard to handle. Give me a break I got 8 nieces and nephews that lost a dad and they are doing fine; not to mention the plenty of other friends I have that lost parents and yep they are doing fine too. I guess rant #2 over as well.

I'm just glad Tiger didn't fall asleep behind the wheel in front of Ranger at a light...

Now that is funny; however if he did I would prop him up and insure he was filmed kicking my butt. That should be worth a few million and I would actually do something good with the money and not spend it on drugs and whores.

Fair enough; and yes I went overboard with my anger; especially for someone I don't even know. I guess my anger comes from the fact I have/still mentor a bunch of young people and getting them to do the right thing when so many idiots like Tiger are on TV everyday doing the wrong thing just makes it so much harder. Is it really that hard to do the right thing when you are so gifted and blessed? Tiger and folks like him have been blessed/gifted beyond generations and all you have to do is be a decent human being. Think about all the stories we heard and were feed about how Tiger is changing society, bringing minorities to a sport that was typically white, how much he does for the underprivileged, blah blah blah. What Tiger had was a bunch of money and he spent it on some good ideas; but thought that was all he needed to do.
Just look at his BS apology; yea you took a couple of pills by accident and had a reaction at 0300 and that is the problem supposedly. Not to mention please don't give me the story of how tough it was to loose his dad and it just was to hard to handle. Give me a break I got 8 nieces and nephews that lost a dad and they are doing fine; not to mention the plenty of other friends I have that lost parents and yep they are doing fine too. I guess rant #2 over as well.
giphy.gif

The details that keep coming out make the story even more bizarre. Things like the flat tires, how he thought he was returning from playing golf in California, and how he offered to recite the national anthem backwards for the roadside sobriety test.

The details that keep coming out make the story even more bizarre. Things like the flat tires, how he thought he was returning from playing golf in California, and how he offered to recite the national anthem backwards for the roadside sobriety test.
i am pretty sure I could not recite the national anthem backwards.

Reactions: GoNolesTX
i am pretty sure I could not recite the national anthem backwards.

Ambien has some strange side effects. My wife has taken it before and said some crazy things. She was telling me about the 'people down under', I thought she meant Australia, but then she started telling me about the dinosaurs they keep and other things too weird to accurately remember.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT