ADVERTISEMENT

Tinder

JLORYFSU!

Freshman
Apr 6, 2002
First of all, I'd like to buy the person who came up with this app a drink or dinner as it may be the greatest app ever....makes meeting girl's so easy with so little effort and time.

One thing I find extremely strange and a bit crazy is when a woman has a profile but puts pics of her kids on it and none of her. That is firiggin strange as Heck.....I don't get that at all.....maybe the gal is fugly.....but still, why post pics of young kids.....I also will see girls that post a pic of a pet or an animation rather than their photo. I am have tempted to click that I am interested and then if we match, give them Hell about posting their kid's pics when there are friggin pedophiles all over dating sites.

Curious if others have encountered this?

There are some real weird ones on that app. The amount of selfies is astounding. People LOVE taking selfies in the car for some reason.

Reactions: Bobcat07
I missed the tinder era....I did do match and it worked out for me on occasions. But I never met any knock outs...just 6 and 7s.

What is the talent like tinder?

I missed the tinder era....I did do match and it worked out for me on occasions. But I never met any knock outs...just 6 and 7s.

What is the talent like tinder?
It's mixed. I have hooked up with 3 really hot girls in the past yr on Tinder. Also have done match.com and met some really nice looking, fun women there. It's strange. The past 12 months I have gotten into meeting latin girls....I have dated more Brazilians, Columbians and Puerto Rican girls in one yr than I had in my entire life. Fun, hot....and a bit crazy! Good times! Beats the crap out of the old days of having to bar hop, buy drinks, etc...

It's mixed. I have hooked up with 3 really hot girls in the past yr on Tinder. Also have done match.com and met some really nice looking, fun women there. It's strange. The past 12 months I have gotten into meeting latin girls....I have dated more Brazilians, Columbians and Puerto Rican girls in one yr than I had in my entire life. Fun, hot....and a bit crazy! Good times! Beats the crap out of the old days of having to bar hop, buy drinks, etc...

Yup, that was the case for me as well. I dated a Brazilian girl for a several months that I met on match. Still friends with her to this day.

Last edited:
I think Tider is mainly for girls who wants to hook up that night, guys are just extra. My buddy sleeps with ALL of him that night...........and it's not like he has mad game or anything. And he rarely sees them again, occasionally there's one or two I'll see facebook pics of him with them again.

I'm not the best looking dude in the world, but i think I would smash on Tinder. But alas, I'm married.

I used MySpace though. That worked out well.

So it IS just a hookup site? What's the difference between Tinder and Ashley Madison?
Tinder is what people make of it. It's connecting two adults with mutual attraction. From there it's whatever they want to do with it. I guess it all depends on the two people. I think some people use it to meet new people and go out on dates. It could be nothing, a casual hookup or something more serious. I think it gets that name as a 'hookup app' then you have people that move over to Hinge or Bumble because they think that they are less of hookup apps. They are all free, so I don't see how one could be more promiscuous than the other.

Anyone know of anyone that is/was married and on Tinder and got busted?

FTR I am not on Tinder.....

It's more for hooking up. They have cult or click of women calling theirselves tinder whores.
As far as profiles with pictures of their supposed children? Well I always assumed they were ignorant and irresponsible to put their kids on there, or they are the cops or they are spammers that know some dudes think women with children are vulnerable and will get lots of hits. Either way I avoid. This was on pof and okcupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT