ADVERTISEMENT

TMZ fishing for Jameis dirt again

STNole

Seminole Insider
Jan 27, 2005
CIW5xa6VEAQ2X77.jpg:large

I have always said that the thing that will bring jaboo down is if breezy boo dumps him which just might happen if he is out there messing around. Breezy boo seems to be him rock but if he is still out there chasing tail then he is taking her for grantid and eventually she will get tired of it and be gone alot Jamboo will lose his shit if that happens. And yes I am jumping to alot of conclusions. ha!

If you're job is to make someone else's life a living hell then you deserve all the bad karma coming your way. Not saying crazy fans going after these people is right but I have zero sympathy when they try to play victim card like Matt Baker.

I have always said that the thing that will bring jaboo down is if breezy boo dumps him which just might happen if he is out there messing around. Breezy boo seems to be him rock but if he is still out there chasing tail then he is taking her for grantid and eventually she will get tired of it and be gone alot Jamboo will lose his shit if that happens. And yes I am jumping to alot of conclusions. ha!

Perhaps or perhaps we don't know the dynamic of their relationship. There were pics of her out and about w/ Arian Foster while she was at Rice but no one cares about that. They care about Winston opening doors for TV divas and giving out numbers to waitresses. For all we know she could have told him "have fun but when there's a ring on my finger, all the shiz is over."

He was a great guy, very polite. He ate a steak and had a beer.

=

He was charming and flirty. He didn't order crab legs but did throw down some drinks.

Clearing looking for her to say crag legs (or not say it so they can) & looking to see if he is "on the prowl" ...

Who is the Casie person?
Random girl who posted pics of JW in what looks like a Mexican restaurant telling a member of her party happy birthday. She posts 4 pics with a caption saying Jameis Winston telling ____ Happy Birthday. JW is standing at a table of people appearing to be nice. TMZs response is to dig for dirt.

Reactions: NoleBearPig
About the only way he can lose the civil suit is if the other side can show a pattern of him behaving in a way that supports the accusers claims. I have no doubt many have been trying from the beginning to find such a pattern to no avail but they will continue to do so.

And the absolute only reason TMZ would do that is because Winston gets clicks. They could not care less if its right or wrong, FSU or Tampa Bar... they just do this because they know anything winston will get them traffic.

I wish someone from Isis would suicide bomb TMZ offices. Those people truly are the scum of the earth.

Reactions: Archetype
About the only way he can lose the civil suit is if the other side can show a pattern of him behaving in a way that supports the accusers claims. I have no doubt many have been trying from the beginning to find such a pattern to no avail but they will continue to do so.
Well, that won't ever be admissible in court. Certainly not that kind of behavior. The pattern they are establishing is that he's likeable and digs girls. Oh my.

At what point will there be a crazy athlete that shows up at the doorstep at one of these laptop bullies? Down the road there is going to be an athlete who they just shouldn't have messed with. Imagine Lawrence Phillips during the social media era. Some of these TMZ guys would have woken up to a pistol in their mouth.

Reactions: supanoles5
21 yr old guy out meeting people...the horror

It's sad when you can't literally do anything without somebody digging for a story. As long as Jameis hangs out with a big group of his buddies, that can be witness to things, he'll be ok.

I received a similar Facebook message from USA Today during the football season about Jameis and his reputation in Hueytown...crazy.

It's sad when you can't literally do anything without somebody digging for a story. As long as Jameis hangs out with a big group of his buddies, that can be witness to things, he'll be ok.

I received a similar Facebook message from USA Today during the football season about Jameis and his reputation in Hueytown...crazy.
Its Nuts.

Not til she gets s ring on it. Too much time invested to walk away with nothing now. And as you pointed out in jumping to conclusions who the hell knows what that is about?

Reactions: bigeasynole
Every man, woman, and child should tweet tonight:

"I'm out with Jameis and he's insert random act here."

Random acts can include:
buying llamas
chewing on taco bell wrappers
feeding homeless people ostrich burgers
carrying around a life size vern troyer statue
... be creative.

Every man, woman, and child should tweet tonight:

"I'm out with Jameis and he's insert random act here."

Random acts can include:
buying llamas
chewing on taco bell wrappers
feeding homeless people ostrich burgers
carrying around a life size vern troyer statue
... be creative.
I like it.

Get with the times Jam.

45ac70be6332bb40bb1278e29f633d62.jpg
Willow_BOO_ghost.jpg

I'm lucky to remember what the players look like and their number by the time they are a senior, remembering girlfriends nick names will probably never happen. It's like all of the people I know on here (and thats a lot) and trying to remember their username and then their wives.

I'm lucky to remember what the players look like and their number by the time they are a senior, remembering girlfriends nick names will probably never happen. It's like all of the people I know on here (and thats a lot) and trying to remember their username and then their wives.
Jam if you watched the draft acadamy stuff he calls her breezy boo throughout. Jaboo and breezy boo.

Everyone remember if you start having problems with your girl, there's always someone trying to move in on the slide. Jam has that number and he's remembering those names. :D

Reactions: bigeasynole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT