ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News!!! Lemon out at CNN!

I remember he was on MSNBC so when he started his schtick on FOX I knew he would be full of crap and he didn't disappoint. This is WWE type stuff on news networks and people eat this up, like yell at the TV type stuff. And all this tin foil hat crap from both sides is even more amusing. AI, UFO's, Election Fraud, Climate Change, Hunters Laptop all to steer people away from what's really going on. Sorry rant over.

Last edited:
For someone that doesn't watch this type of stuff you sure have a lot of information on these things. I don't even know what these are and am afraid to google them.
Thank you. I try to stay informed, and I typically research for accuracy before posting, since I think being sloppy and spreading misinformation, even on a sports site, is super harmful to our society. Some things slip by, like I had no clue who Dylan was, but I do my best.

Reactions: aawash and bcherod
Thank you. I try to stay informed, and I typically research for accuracy before posting, since I think being sloppy and spreading misinformation, even on a sports site, is super harmful to our society. Some things slip by, like I had no clue who Dylan was, but I do my best.
I didn't either until the whole Bud Lite thing came up. I only knew because a bar was selling it for 2 bucks a bottle and I made the mistake of asking the Facebook informed bartender why.

An interesting piece of writing; I wasn't familiar with that site.

Thanks for posting.

For someone that doesn't watch this type of stuff you sure have a lot of information on these things. I don't even know what these are and am afraid to google them.
Eye of Sauron is a reference to The Lord of the rings. Red till males VS blue pill males is a reference to terms thrown a lot in what was called the manosphere on the internet. Reference to the movie The matrix. Which pill will you take?

Eye of Sauron is a reference to The Lord of the rings. Red till males VS blue pill males is a reference to terms thrown a lot in what was called the manosphere on the internet. Reference to the movie The matrix. Which pill will you take?
n/m

That explains why I haven't heard of those. Haven't seen either movie. I'm sure there's a political connotation in there somewhere though. (not from you)

But yet the OP.....

A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" takes the primetime host Tucker Carlson seriously, a new court filing said.
All of the cable networks -- Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all of the rest -- seek to pander and appeal to their subscribers. You know, just like this site -- and its competitors -- seek to appease and attract Nole fans. No reasonable person has ever suggested otherwise. The Court did not say that Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon are reliable truth-tellers. :)

Reactions: trunole1
All of the cable networks -- Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all of the rest -- seek to pander and appeal to their subscribers. You know, just like this site -- and its competitors -- seek to appease and attract Nole fans. No reasonable person has ever suggested otherwise. The Court did not say that Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon are reliable truth-tellers. :)
I don’t watch either network but I don’t agree at all. If Warchant or The Osceola started making up stories to support FSU not many on here would stand for that. Hell, look at the criticism Michael L gets for being sometimes overly optimistic about recruiting and that’s a super subjective topic.

I don’t watch either network but I don’t agree at all. If Warchant or The Osceola started making up stories to support FSU not many on here would stand for that. Hell, look at the criticism Michael L gets for being sometimes overly optimistic about recruiting and that’s a super subjective topic.
Some people are happy enough to be spoon fed. The truth be damned. This is largely why we are in our current state.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrianNole777
Go back and look at how the FSU, uf and um sites addressed the Willie Taggart hire (just as an isolated example). The FSU writers were gushing over the alleged brilliance of the hire. The competitors were literally laughing their asses off at the absurdity of the decision.

And despite Willie’s obvious incompetence and disorganization, none of the FSU sites expressly addressed that until he was fired. Weird.

Were MSNBC or CNN sued in the same manner as Fox News forcing their attorneys to say that? Please cite the case.

Go back and look at how the FSU, uf and um sites addressed the Willie Taggart hire (just as an isolated example). The FSU writers were gushing over the alleged brilliance of the hire. The competitors were literally laughing their asses off at the absurdity of the decision.

And despite Willie’s obvious incompetence and disorganization, none of the FSU sites expressly addressed that until he was fired. Weird.
You also gushed like many of us despite later contrived screen names. At the moment it was a universally well thought of hire. Not sure what your point is here.

You also gushed like many of us despite later contrived screen names. At the moment it was a universally well thought of hire. Not sure what your point is here.
I was pleased to have anyone other than Fisher. You know, the jackass whom you zealously defended until the last minute because you did not know the guy, and had no idea what you were talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: ChiefWB
Were MSNBC or CNN sued in the same manner as Fox News forcing their attorneys to say that? Please cite the case.
Not aware of one. But the point remains that the same analysis that was used in the Fox case would apply to MSNBC or CNN. And you can bet your ass the lawyers defending MSNBC or CNN would have described their “talent” the same way the Fox lawyers described Carlson.

No reasonable person takes any of them seriously. They are largely actors playing out a script designed for their respective subscribers.

The point is sometimes that people are wrong with their opinions but refuse to admit it. Their go to is irrational hatred towards anyone that questions their opinion.

Bring up the topic of Deion Sanders and the fire is started again. Too much anger IMHO

Reactions: ChiefWB
Please tell me this is just a facetious joke.
You know he’s got his audience in the palm of his carnival barker hands when Fox’s own attorneys argue that no reasonable viewer should believe him, and yet his legions of fans insist he’s a “standup truth teller” lol
Lemon got fired because no one watched him; Tucker got fired because a lot of people watched him.

Blackrock owns 15% of Fox News as of Feb/2023. Murdoch wants to sell Fox, still unclear why they fired Tucker though, perhaps, Tucker was too conservative and popular for the NWO & Globalists.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT