ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson is leaving Fox News!!! Lemon out at CNN!

Chris Cuomo did have covid, at least.

The cable news networks are not remotely the same in terms of lying deliberately. Fox is on another level.

You are free to have your own opinion, of course.
How do you know? Did you see the test? He could have faked that too. He's a real POS too so it wouldn't surprise me.

ee
Undoubtedly CNN and MSNBC make mistakes.

Fox News lies deliberately and over years. There's a difference.

Fox News was also horrendous on covid and vaccines.
Cnn and msnbc lie deliberately and are manipulative in how they cover gop versus dem. This isn’t debatable. It’s pure bias that you see fox and cnn and msnbc as different. They’re not.

ee

Cnn and msnbc lie deliberately and are manipulative in how they cover gop versus dem. This isn’t debatable. It’s pure bias that you see fox and cnn and msnbc as different. They’re not.

They're totally different. Spinning the news like CNN and MSNBC do is different than lying deliberately which is what Fox News does as proven in a court of law.

I don't expect to convince right wing people.

You don't have evidence he did.

He also got fired years ago from CNN.
For his coverage of his brother who was lauded by the left throughout Covid while he obliterated a bunch of old people. That was severe bias. Cuomo was cnn’s Tucker c.

For his coverage of his brother who was lauded by the left throughout Covid while he obliterated a bunch of old people. That was severe bias. Cuomo was cnn’s Tucker c.

CNN does have a bias but it's not even close to Tucker.

Tucker lied deliberately on air for years. That's the difference.

Last edited:
They're totally different. Spinning the news like CNN and MSNBC do is different than lying deliberately which is what Fox News does as proven in a court of law.

I don't expect to convince right wing people.
You won’t convince anyone but people in your echo chamber. The right has been complaining about media bias for decades. Fox is just a counter to that bias. That’s why they succeeded.

CNN does have a bias but it's not even close to Tucker.

Tucker lied deliberately on air for years. That's the difference.

That article is a biased presentation of reality. Take this, for example:

“There was the irresponsible hyping of anti-vaccine propaganda even as it imposed a vaccine mandate on its employees. There were the text messages from Fox hosts released by the January 6 committee showing that they saw Trump as responsible for inspiring the mob that sacked the Capitol, even as they defended him on air and downplayed the significance of the event”

One can downplay or overhype the significance of the event and also believe that trump was responsible. No one “sacked the capitol.” “Insurrection” was hyperbole and chosen as such as a Political strategy. Biden still presents that multiple people died Jan 6 as a result of the riot/protest. That’s knowingly a false statement, one that has been repeated, and not countered by msm many many times.

There was ample vaccine propaganda to go around. It started pretty early with democrat leaders actively mistrusting any vaccine from trump (I know politifact claims this to be misinformation because Biden and Harris were mistrusting trump, but the effect is the same) and saying they wouldn’t take it, to right wing types taking the opposite stance once Biden was in power. An on air host could present vaccine related consternation and the organization mandate it without being inconsistent. These statements are not dependent on each other.

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

- Harris.

Reactions: NoleLizards
That article is a biased presentation of reality. Take this, for example:

“There was the irresponsible hyping of anti-vaccine propaganda even as it imposed a vaccine mandate on its employees. There were the text messages from Fox hosts released by the January 6 committee showing that they saw Trump as responsible for inspiring the mob that sacked the Capitol, even as they defended him on air and downplayed the significance of the event”

One can downplay or overhype the significance of the event and also believe that trump was responsible. No one “sacked the capitol.” “Insurrection” was hyperbole and chosen as such as a Political strategy. Biden still presents that multiple people died Jan 6 as a result of the riot/protest. That’s knowingly a false statement, one that has been repeated, and not countered by msm many many times.

There was ample vaccine propaganda to go around. It started pretty early with democrat leaders actively mistrusting any vaccine from trump (I know politifact claims this to be misinformation because Biden and Harris were mistrusting trump, but the effect is the same) and saying they wouldn’t take it, to right wing types taking the opposite stance once Biden was in power. An on air host could present vaccine related consternation and the organization mandate it without being inconsistent. These statements are not dependent on each other.
Concerning TC and J6, I don't understand why the left hates Tucker because he showed the 'real' J6 footage exposing the Fed Gov participation and entrapment of election protester's.

Voting has worked well for so long without I.D.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)
If any state doesn't require you to register to vote and prove you are that person the system is broken. If I have to show two forms of ID a deed and a electric bill to renew my drivers license then you should have to show a ID to vote. Really simple process. I cant see why you wouldn't want that system to be as tight as possible. And saying requiring Id to vote is somehow disenfranchising some group is like saying requiring ID to fly is bias against terrorists.

Last edited:
If I have to show two forms of ID a deed and an electric bill to renew my drivers license then you should have to show a ID to vote. Really simple process. I cant see why you wouldn't want that system to be as tight as possible.
Same to buy a gun. Want it to be be as tight as possible.

Reactions: GeddyLee09
If that were only universal we would all be better off.
This wont be popular in some circles but here we go. If the USG has an agency that controls Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms why doesn't that agency mandate rules for firearm ownership? Why does that go to the states? Its constitutional that you can own and possess firearms so why doesn't the ATF at least mandate to the states what the minimum requirement is? If the USG can ban a type of weapon why not stipulate who can and cannot own one and the process for ownership? I'm all for individual rights but in this case guns have the ability to injure and kill others so why not set rules.

Concerning TC and J6, I don't understand why the left hates Tucker because he showed the 'real' J6 footage exposing the Fed Gov participation and entrapment of election protester's.
This wont age well.

Every one of these “news” agencies is now established to just scare the crap out of people and blame the other side.

Spoiler alert. We are all screwed and it’s one party’s fault.

I think we've seen this movie before if I remember correctly. Difference here is you have president running for reelection next year. He might not say it publicly but the conservatives have the upper hand here as not negotiating will look bad on the Dems. This gets resolved but with much final hour drama.

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

- Harris.
Does anyone really listen to what she says? Take this example of expert oration. “So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

If any state doesn't require you to register to vote and prove you are that person the system is broken. If I have to show two forms of ID a deed and a electric bill to renew my drivers license then you should have to show a ID to vote. Really simple process. I cant see why you wouldn't want that system to be as tight as possible. And saying requiring Id to vote is somehow disenfranchising some group is like saying requiring ID to fly is bias against terrorists.

America's voting system works well as is, despite what many politicians claim.

Voting has been proven to be very safe and secure. Voter fraud is very rare.

America's voting system works well as is, despite what many politicians claim.

Voting has been proven to be very safe and secure. Voter fraud is very rare.

The horse and buggy worked well too but that doesn't mean it cant be improved.

The horse and buggy worked well too but that doesn't mean it cant be improved.
Resistance to id makes little intuitive sense. It’s an important citizen responsibility and critical to the perception of integrity of elections. We have a huge country with movement across states and minimal border control. Requiring id is one way to help ensure and assure election integrity. It’s irrelevant if it has or hasn’t been an issue in the past.

Resistance to id makes little intuitive sense. It’s an important citizen responsibility and critical to the perception of integrity of elections. We have a huge country with movement across states and minimal border control. Requiring id is one way to help ensure and assure election integrity. It’s irrelevant if it has or hasn’t been an issue in the past.

Elections in America have been run for centuries well without it.

There's no reason to make voting harder for citizens, when voter turnout is already so low. I know older adults and handicapped people that wouldn't be able to vote because their I.D. expired or they didn't have the proper type.

America has millions of older adults and handicapped citizens that could be prevented from voting.

Last edited:

There's no reason to make voting harder for citizens, when voter turnout is already so low. I know older adults and handicapped people that wouldn't be able to vote because their I.D. expired or they didn't have the proper type.

America has millions of older adults and handicapped citizens that could be prevented from voting.

Voter turnout isn’t low. Having a valid id is a minimal bar.

The reasons are:

- perception of integrity
- integrity moving forward

And, historically, cheating has had a major impact on the course of the country. https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/window-history-tapes-detail-lbjs-stolen-election-98276229 lbj likely would not have been president without cheating. That’s the great Society admin, yeah?

Ballot harvesting is also a major vulnerability, and should be stopped.

Voter turnout isn’t low. Having a valid id is a minimal bar.

The reasons are:

- perception of integrity
- integrity moving forward

And, historically, cheating has had a major impact on the course of the country. https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/window-history-tapes-detail-lbjs-stolen-election-98276229 lbj likely would not have been president without cheating. That’s the great Society admin, yeah?

Ballot harvesting is also a major vulnerability, and should be stopped.

Only 66% of eligible citizens in America voted in 2020. I think that's pretty low.

The elections are already safe and secure, in spite of Republicans claims about voter fraud.

(I left the Republican party a few years ago partly because of this and mostly because of Trump.)

Also, you didn't address how millions of elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from voting without proper I.D.

Getting a new I.D. would be a hardship for them. I've seen it myself with a 82 year old lady and 69 year old lady with cerebral palsy.

Forcing them to get a new I.D. would be difficult and 10,000 Americans are turning age 65 every day.

Only 66% of eligible citizens in America voted in 2020. I think that's pretty low.

The elections are already safe and secure, in spite of Republicans claims about voter fraud.

(I left the Republican party a few years ago partly because of this and mostly because of Trump.)

Also, you didn't address how millions of elderly and handicapped people would be prevented from voting without proper I.D.

Getting a new I.D. would be a hardship for them. I've seen it myself with a 82 year old lady and 69 year old lady with cerebral palsy.

Forcing them to get a new I.D. would be difficult and 10,000 Americans are turning age 65 every day.
The 69 and 82 year old don't have a valid ID?

Reactions: BrianNole777
The 69 and 82 year old don't have a valid ID?

Yes. This is fairly common for elderly people that don't drive anymore due to safety issues. Many let their drivers licenses expire and would be disqualified from voting.

The 82 year old gave up her driver's license because she couldn't safely drive and the 69 year old with cerebral palsy never had one.

They both eventually got state ID's and it was a difficult process for their families to get.

If the Republicans succeed in making voting harder for citizens, it will prevent many people from voting especially as America ages with a huge senior population.

And adults over age 65 vote more than any other demographic.

Last edited:
Yes. This is fairly common for elderly people that don't drive anymore due to safety issues.

The 82 year old gave up her driver's license because she couldn't safely drive and the 69 year old with cerebral palsy never had one.

They both eventually got state ID's and it was a difficult process for their families to get.

If the Republicans succeed in making voting harder for citizens, it will prevent many people from voting especially as America ages with a huge senior population.

And adults over age 65 vote more than any other demographic.
So they have valid ID's to vote. What state?

"Many citizens find it difficult to obtain government photo IDs because the necessary documentation, such as a birth certificate, is often difficult or expensive to acquire."

That statement right there is exactly why we should require it. This is the reason for ID, to confirm who you are. How expensive is it to get a birth certificate replaced or get a power bill? I would be getting public assistance requires ID. How is that managed by these "citizens"?

For the handicapped or elderly that actually have issues there are always exceptions.

Maryland.

Many, many older adults let their driver's license expire and would be disqualified from voting.

It's not easy getting ID for older adults and handicapped people in many cases.
In many states once you have a ID or DL you can get a replacement through the mail.

Reactions: F4Gary
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT