ADVERTISEMENT

Uber/Lyft in Tally?

I just opened the Uber app and UberX/Comfort/UberXL are available from my office(in Tallahassee) to the Tallahassee International Airport.

They are, but they are a shell of their former selves driver wise. I used to need one if I dropped car off. Would be dozens there and it took 5 -10 minutes at most to get picked up. Since last year numbers are way off and are not keeping up with the increase in activity.

They are, but they are a shell of their former selves driver wise. I used to need one if I dropped car off. Would be dozens there and it took 5 -10 minutes at most to get picked up. Since last year numbers are way off and are not keeping up with the increase in activity.
my kid told me about some uber policy change that basically neutered about 80% of the driver pool in tallahassee (mostly students). i never looked too deeply into it though.

Reactions: AllNoles
my kid told me about some uber policy change that basically neutered about 80% of the driver pool in tallahassee (mostly students). i never looked too deeply into it though.
Uber is not considered as "business friendly" to it's drivers.

I think these services are suffering in most markets. People have found ways to make money from home, and/or to receive “benefits.” Fewer and fewer people are willing to consistently report to a conventional job. Nationwide situation, it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT