ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine mandates for student athletes

And to be clear, covid is not a very dangerous illness to those under the age of 60. I’m confident I’d survive if I get it, as everyone I know has done. 99.9% survival rate for the non vulnerable
I know friend, it's terrible that there are people dying from this disease while people act like there is nothing wrong 😢

I know friend, it's terrible that there are people dying from this disease while people act like there is nothing wrong 😢
99.9%. 29 of 2.1 million military personnel have died from covid??

This is terribly unfortunate. In effort to keep this from turning into another pro/anti vaccine post, these kids should have a choice what they put in their body.

I would hate to lose a player for a game or lose a game based on players being unavailable, however in the bigger picture I am fine with it as long as these players are able to make the best medical choices for themselves.

This country needs to remain about freedom of choices
They do have a choice. One choice means they do not get to participate. Simple. What you want are choices with no consequences. Different thing altogether.

Reactions: Buck-I-Nole
99.9%. 29 of 2.1 million military personnel have died from covid??
What are you arguing with me about? Do you like it when innocent people die?

Also do you know what .1% of the American population looks like? Because almost twice that number have died unnecessarily.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT