ADVERTISEMENT

Walking Dead

GoNolesTX

Seminole Insider
Sep 5, 2006
Far North Dallas
So Abraham is gonna make a play to displace Rick eh? Seems kind of ballsy, it'll take some major politicking on his end to sway the long-timers.

Who's the group that screwed Daryl over? Is this the beginning of the intro to Negan's group?

Oh yeah, and who else stuck around for Into the Badlands? Show looks like it has some major promise.

Why do say Abraham is going to try and display Rick???

Did I miss something?

Why do say Abraham is going to try and display Rick???

Did I miss something?

I didn't get that either. Thought he just meant they got a good thing in Alexandria if they can lock it down. Fighting amongst each other would be dumb they got enough to worry about with walkers/ wolves/ useless townies/ new group.

That's the last time Darryl goes soft on strangers.

Boring episode.

Reactions: dmm5157
I was left completely confused. Who were those people? Did they set everything on fire? Looked like the place had been napalmed!?

I guess Daryl learned his lesson about bringing in new people. Ricktatorship was right again!

Glad Abraham worked out his crazy bits. But him trying to hook up with Sasha is will bring out a whole new crazy in Rosita. Last thing we need is cat fights over Capt Gingerface.

Ok so who was on the walkie at the end? I've seen some people say it was Glenn calling for help. I assumed it was Rick warning them not to come back or warning them the place is surrounded. Never could make it out.

Reactions: dmm5157
I was left completely confused. Who were those people? Did they set everything on fire? Looked like the place had been napalmed!?

I guess Daryl learned his lesson about bringing in new people. Ricktatorship was right again!

Glad Abraham worked out his crazy bits. But him trying to hook up with Sasha is will bring out a whole new crazy in Rosita. Last thing we need is cat fights over Capt Gingerface.

Ok so who was on the walkie at the end? I've seen some people say it was Glenn calling for help. I assumed it was Rick warning them not to come back or warning them the place is surrounded. Never could make it out.

I was thinking it was Rick when stuck in the RV

Reactions: FSUSarah

It wasn't a well written episode but I think I followed it for the most part.

I'm fairly certain the little threesome group was from one of the other DC area communities that are under Negan's thumb and the larger group that they ran into was either Negan's Saviors group or a community fighting against his rule. I'd assume the large group was the Saviors themselves and the threesome was from one of the other communities under their control but not happy about it.

Actual spoilers done. The part I thought was stupid, was why the threesome/twosome turned on Daryl again, it made no sense to me.

As far as the Walkie that didn't sound like Glenn to me. I thought it was the twosome calling for help or maybe someone we haven't seen before.

Yes, they said they torched the woods to burn the walkers, which attracted even more of them (who also burned).

Rosita >> Sasha, but to each his own. Also, I re-watched last week's episode before deleting it from the DVR and they show Deana's son checking out Rosita during the group gathering. Then he awkwardly assumes Carol's guard duty to meet up with Rosita on the wall. He'll be making a play for her soon, assuming that isn't his blood oozing thru the fence.

I thought it was the guy that took it from Daryl and was surprised that anyone is speculating otherwise. Rick would use proper radio procedures and not just say "help", especially since he isn't in immediate trouble right now. Hopefully they provide some confirmation on Glenn before the fall season ends, it's already starting to get old.

[EDIT: I suppose it could just be a partial transmission from Rick when he was trapped in the RV, as we're not sure on the timing of things. If so, they didn't get to him to help the escape because he didn't mention it upon his return to the compound.]

I liked the episode on the whole. A little too much Sasha/Abraham dialogue for my taste but overall it was redeeming from last week's crapper of an episode.

Reactions: YogiNole
Any one think the burned up walkers in the forest was a foreshadowing on how they are going to deal with the horde surrounding Alexandria, especially since Daryl and crew are riding up in a fuel truck?

Any one think the burned up walkers in the forest was a foreshadowing on how they are going to deal with the horde surrounding Alexandria, especially since Daryl and crew are riding up in a fuel truck?
That's a nice theory. Maybe use an explosion/fire to lure them away?

I liked the episode on the whole. A little too much Sasha/Abraham dialogue for my taste but overall it was redeeming from last week's crapper of an episode.

Agreed. Abraham seems like he's got a few screws loose judging by his behavior with the walker hanging from the fence. Decent episode. Seems like Daryl and co in the truck will run into the back of the zombie herd outside Alexandria

So Abraham is gonna make a play to displace Rick eh? Seems kind of ballsy, it'll take some major politicking on his end to sway the long-timers.

Who's the group that screwed Daryl over? Is this the beginning of the intro to Negan's group?

Oh yeah, and who else stuck around for Into the Badlands? Show looks like it has some major promise.

Not sure why you think Abraham is trying to displace Rick.

Could this be the end for another character before or during the season finale?? Abraham, Sasha, or Daryl leading the herd into the woods to engulf them in flames for the sake of the townies and other members of their group. Not feeling the love interest with Big Red and Sasha.

Daryl, becoming soft? Maybe this snaps him back into the Daryl of old, and he and Carol go on the warpath.

Could this be the end for another character before or during the season finale?? Abraham, Sasha, or Daryl leading the herd into the woods to engulf them in flames for the sake of the townies and other members of their group. Not feeling the love interest with Big Red and Sasha.

Daryl, becoming soft? Maybe this snaps him back into the Daryl of old, and he and Carol go on the warpath.

My predictions are by the end of the season (not just the midseason coming up) is that Daryl, Sasha, the preacher and Abraham will all be dead and Corralllll! will be seriously injured and disfigured but alive.

Not spoilers just my take on where it's heading.

I used to think I'd be very upset if Daryl died. But his character hasn't gone anywhere in such a long time. He's been mailing it in for a season or 2.
I thought when he bailed out on Abraham and Sasha, that he would be gone for a while, and maybe brought back at a later date. Now I am thinking that he is going out in a blaze of glory, by saving everybody and leading the herd away from Alexandria.

But you are right for the past 2 seasons he has not really been anything to write home about.

My predictions are by the end of the season (not just the midseason coming up) is that Daryl, Sasha, the preacher and Abraham will all be dead and Corralllll! will be seriously injured and disfigured but alive.

Not spoilers just my take on where it's heading.
Those are oddly specific, and since you are a comic reader, I'm suspicious. I know Daryl isn't in the comics and I think you are wrong on that one for sure.

Reactions: Bartdog
Those are oddly specific, and since you are a comic reader, I'm suspicious. I know Daryl isn't in the comics and I think you are wrong on that one for sure.

There are images of Coorrraaalll! walking around on set with a CGI mask over his right eye, but they've done things for misinformation before. So it could be a spoiler, may just be misinformation. It's not a "confirmed" spoiler at all.

As far as Sasha and Abraham, I just sense their stories are headed to a conclusion and I don't think either are interesting enough to create another arc.

Norman Reedus has sold his house in Atlanta, mentioned fans are going to be upset and his story arc is complete unless they're going to go back and do the hidden gay guy storyline they originally intended seasons ago but chickened out of when he became popular with lady fans.

The preacher....is useless.

I can see where he is coming on the Abraham and Sasha prediction. The show has a tendency to off characters who redeem themselves, and in this past episode, both seemed to come full circle from last season when they seemed lost. Also, to the poster who mentioned Abraham overthrowing Rick, I think he misinterpreted some lines from Abraham where he was talking about having a good thing in Alexandria.

Daryl has become stale and may be the big shock moment for the midseason or season finale. His character needs something or he may get offed. Father Gabriel is useless and when he is not, will be a redemption moment of sorts, so, like I mentioned, he's on the chopping block. Also think Jesse and her boys are a good prediction from the way the oldest boy has been acting, he could get them all killed (and some red shirts) in a massive screw up, like letting in the herd or something.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
I can see where he is coming on the Abraham and Sasha prediction. The show has a tendency to off characters who redeem themselves, and in this past episode, both seemed to come full circle from last season when they seemed lost. Also, to the poster who mentioned Abraham overthrowing Rick, I think he misinterpreted some lines from Abraham where he was talking about having a good thing in Alexandria.

Daryl has become stale and may be the big shock moment for the midseason or season finale. His character needs something or he may get offed. Father Gabriel is useless and when he is not, will be a redemption moment of sorts, so, like I mentioned, he's on the chopping block. Also think Jesse and her boys are a good prediction from the way the oldest boy has been acting, he could get them all killed (and some red shirts) in a massive screw up, like letting in the herd or something.

Kill Daryl???? NOOOOOO......

When you walk through a forest with hair hanging over both eyes, you deserve to die - right Daryl?

When you walk through a forest with hair hanging over both eyes, you deserve to die - right Daryl?

why only carry a crossbow, I know it's silent and doesn't attract walkers, but wouldn't you still have a pistol on you too?

I'd be upset if we lost Daryl. to me he is the best acted character. I absolutely KNEW people like him growing up. The way he talks and acts is spot on. Looks like he's scum of the earth, but has a solid moral compass. Yeah, he's one of my favorites.

Killing Daryl and Glenn in the same season? They've done weirder things but if this happens that'll be the ultimate shocker

Even though Daryl is becoming a little stale and he hasn't had that much air time this season, he would still be a really shocking character to kill. I don't think Walking Dead has the balls that Game of Thrones has when it comes to killing off characters you think are untouchable.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/walking-dead-season-6-finale-103600503.html
44da27bdc85af2e17feaf4ed7adfb448

40495000b75e153330d58140e701ef53

There are images of Coorrraaalll! walking around on set with a CGI mask over his right eye, but they've done things for misinformation before. So it could be a spoiler, may just be misinformation. It's not a "confirmed" spoiler at all.

As far as Sasha and Abraham, I just sense their stories are headed to a conclusion and I don't think either are interesting enough to create another arc.

Norman Reedus has sold his house in Atlanta, mentioned fans are going to be upset and his story arc is complete unless they're going to go back and do the hidden gay guy storyline they originally intended seasons ago but chickened out of when he became popular with lady fans.

The preacher....is useless.

Carl gets shot by Negan in the face in the comics and has half his face blown off, but miraculously isn't killed. He simply walks around with a big eye patch over half of his missing face. Its really dumb in the comics and I hope they don't try to reproduce it here, but if that is true it sounds like they might be headed that way.

After the first three episodes, this season has slowed to a crawl. And I liked the Karate Kid Meets Zombies Episode. I'm all in on the show, so I'm not quitting, but I hope things pick up.

I think, for me, I like when the group is together, this whole split apart business doesn't work for me...Seems like we've gone 1/2 of the season with no Rick/Michonne/Daryl/etc.

And was I the only one that didn't understand anything that Abe and Sasha were saying to each other before Abe met the hanging Sgt Zombie? I had no clue what they were saying. I don't really care, either.

After the first three episodes, this season has slowed to a crawl. And I liked the Karate Kid Meets Zombies Episode. I'm all in on the show, so I'm not quitting, but I hope things pick up.

I think, for me, I like when the group is together, this whole split apart business doesn't work for me...Seems like we've gone 1/2 of the season with no Rick/Michonne/Daryl/etc.

And was I the only one that didn't understand anything that Abe and Sasha were saying to each other before Abe met the hanging Sgt Zombie? I had no clue what they were saying. I don't really care, either.
I can't even remember the last time Michonne did anything meaningful. I feel like she could die and I wouldn't even care. None of the main characters feel like main characters anymore since it's so split up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT