ADVERTISEMENT

Well that didn’t take long

Even more…. clemson is a product of schedule. Wonder why they are always healthy? Schedule.
Right…. So I guess rushing for 6.2yds per carry vs “the best college defense ever assembled” in the bama game was luck. Dude, you can hate on Clemson just like I do, but to say that Etienne is “average at best” is a very ignorant statement. Guy has elite speed with very good ellusiveness, balance, and strength.

Right…. So I guess rushing for 6.2yds per carry vs “the best college defense ever assembled” in the bama game was luck. Dude, you can hate on Clemson just like I do, but to say that Etienne is “average at best” is a very ignorant statement. Guy has elite speed with very good ellusiveness, balance, and strength.

1 game when Clem had the best defense in the country that set their offense up. Let’s compare his failure to be the best RB on the field when he played OSU twice and LSU in games that mattered. Not ACC fodder. Dobbins, Hilaire-Williams, and the OSU back this year were all superior.

Really a wasted 1st round pick by da Jags. Again.

1 game when Clem had the best defense in the country that set their offense up. Let’s compare his failure to be the best RB on the field when he played OSU twice and LSU in games that mattered. Not ACC fodder. Dobbins, Hilaire-Williams, and the OSU back this year were all superior.

Really a wasted 1st round pick by da Jags. Again.
Don’t forget to add last year’s very average ND team as well. The Bama game he speaks of was a very beat up Bama team from going through a grueling schedule. clemson was well rested. He knows best though

Reactions: Crappy Davenpot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT