What's your go to mask?

whitworth15

Veteran Seminole Insider
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2008
71-Yb0-Rbe-Dt-L-AC-UL1500.jpg

American-Flag1-800x800.jpg

Those are my go to mask. Usually wear around neck only as beach runs

I have a bunch of neck gaiters and buffs similar to yours that I use. Fortunately, I had several before COVID hit. At work, I use N/KN95 masks and a face shield.

Okay, you're right. That study won't come.

This is NOT a study, but if one person is testing, others will.

I don’t doubt that for a second. I don’t think masks make a huge difference in a lot of settings but in a crowded restaurant kitchen I think they could. Those guys need to be given some breaks bc that sounds awful.

I don’t wear a mask during a pandemic because it’s just stupid.

I’m going to stop using my seatbelt for the same reasons.

If I did wear a mask it would probably be something like this.

FLORIDA-STATE-SEMINOLES-CLOTH-FACE-MASK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Spearhead04
Do you want me to find more examples of people who experience detrimental effects from constant mask wearing? I can if you'd like.

And all I said was when the study was going to be created. And it will.
Our militaryand Muslims suffer overseas with the top 1. Glad they are able to survive.
I'm thankful that doctors sacrifice their lives by wearing a mask. Apparently it's super deadly.

Reactions: Hayduke GW
I bought a clone trooper helmet at a flea market while drunk.

30571892-53c8-4383-b4f0-f6575ebeaa51_1.53ac5ae200e53b743229d985c2960f31.jpeg

The voice mod is no good...I chunked it in the pool for a few days.

I may wear it to Publix next trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am required to wear a mask at work. At the end of my 6 hour shift, my throat feels scratchy from breathing my own germs.
But...I will be compliant at work, in the grocery store, at CVS, etc.

More and more studies have added up on the "wear a mask" side.

Reactions: MagNoleA
I am required to wear a mask at work. At the end of my 6 hour shift, my throat feels scratchy from breathing my own germs.
But...I will be compliant at work, in the grocery store, at CVS, etc.

More and more studies have added up on the "wear a mask" side.
Thanks for sharing that you have discovered a renewed sense of insight in coping with this vicious virus. The GOP convention in Jax may be cancelled.... And now, the trumpster spews that wearing a mask is patriotic. Does every single minutia detail have to be politicized. Patriotic? How 'bout it could save your ass? :eek:

My FSU face masks arrived today...from seminoles.com...for the China virus...package labeled Made in China.
OOSI1D3.gif

Reactions: bungman
Vivian Chan. I work with a lot of seniors in luxury active adult communities… my personal feelings don’t get in the way of me earning a living and being respectful of my customers/clients. Especially when many are at a much higher risk.

Reactions: whitworth15
Vivian Chan. I work with a lot of seniors in luxury active adult communities… my personal feelings don’t get in the way of me earning a living and being respectful of my customers/clients. Especially when many are at a much higher risk.
I live in a beautiful part of Cali,so I guess I'm used to it. I may be very conservative but I just don't mind the mask, even though I may not agree 100%. Logic states it would help the elderly. On my daily beach run, I don't wear them.

Most people don't have N95 masks, booker. Nearly everyone is wearing t-shirts like this guy.

And you can stay away from me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT