ADVERTISEMENT

When did the Jax Jaguars go to the gold/black helmet?

GwinnettNole

Seminole Insider
Sep 4, 2001
Sorry, don't really keep up with them. Just wondering when they started using that helmet and is it their weekly one or just for special occasions?

Watching them vs Texans now...

They've been wearing them all year. It would be cool if they were good, but it's just embarrassing at this point. The whole uniform is ridiculous.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by GwinnettNole:
Sorry, don't really keep up with them. Just wondering when they started using that helmet and is it their weekly one or just for special occasions?

This isn't a Jags board.

Originally posted by Nolestalgic:

Originally posted by GwinnettNole:

This isn't a Jags board.
Go jags!!!!

yawn...assclowns. Their previous GM was a POS who thought he was smarter than everybody else and drafted every Div II player or wildcard player. He also took a punter in the 3rd round when he could of had Russell Wilson 2 years ago. The talent on the team was abysmal.

Shad Khan brought in Dave Caldwell from the Falcons who has been the Asst GM and was highly involved in building the offense the Falcons had before all the injuries.

Gus Bradley was the D Coordinator for a team that punches people in the mouth defensively (Seattle).

The Jags aren't winning a Super Bowl anytime soon but I think they are on the right track.

Everybody wanted them to go all in for a QB this year. Personally I hope they skip the QB, continue to build the team and go all in for Jameis next year.

It's almost as if helmetnuts posted on my behalf. Agree with everything you said. It's no secret the Jags have a depleted roster and are rebuilding with a new coach. The only thing could of asked for this season was to see a steady improvement under Bradley. If Jags win tonight that will be 4 wins in the last 5, they are in the right direction.

I would love nothing more to see Winston stay in North Florida and for the Jags to somehow get him. In 4 years after his 4th straight national title of course.

Everybody was talking worst team in NFL History and they're going to end up 6th or 7th in the draft with 2 more wins. Not saying they are good..but a team that was 2-14 last year and shed players that were not going to help them in 3 years had to play Seattle (11-1), Denver (10-2), KC (9-3), SF (8-4) and Arizona (7-5) in their first 5 games. Not really conducive to winning games. SO much for a last place schedule

For the closest NFL team to tally, people seem to really hate the jags here. don't get it.

After they win tonight they are 4-1 the last 5 games? Whats your teams record?

Watched the last few seconds of their game with the Browns around some random strangers and one of them mockingly referred to the Browns' unis as looking like tootsie rolls. I promptly corrected her that no jaguar fan has the right to make fun of any other team's unis, as ridiculous as theirs look.

Originally posted by '88nole:
For the closest NFL team to tally, people seem to really hate the jags here. don't get it.

Posted from wireless.rivals.com
There are many posters that are not from nor live in Tallahassee. So they probably stick with who they grew up liking/ live closest too.

Originally posted by tommynole3476:
Watched the last few seconds of their game with the Browns around some random strangers and one of them mockingly referred to the Browns' unis as looking like tootsie rolls. I promptly corrected her that no jaguar fan has the right to make fun of any other team's unis, as ridiculous as theirs look.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
How do they look ridiculous? I like them. Have you seen the Browns uniforms as well? They do look like Tootsie Rolls.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT